It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Heating Up

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

With the Blog barely posted before midnight, I knew that I’d be sleeping in. Surprisingly I was up before 8:00. The first thing on my agenda was to take an Extra Strength Tylenol for my Hip/Leg Pain, probably brought on from doing the Laundry yesterday.

Looking out the Balcony Door it was encouraging to see a Cloudless Sky. As I was getting ready to cook up breakfast, Kathy expressed her desire for a Lite Pastry instead.

Taking our Coffees to the Computers, we got some Blog reading in before my eyes were again closing on me. I had thought that I’d slept fairly well, but I was still tired.

Before it was time to have lunch the sky was totally filled with Clouds, making it appear the Sun had already set for the day.

Since it is my normal meal while at work, the last thing I want to eat on the weekend, is a Sandwich. We had more Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch, long with Cantaloupe for dessert.

Even Four Hours later the Tylenol had not eased the Pain in my Hip/Leg so I took another before setting up the Epson Salts Foot Bath. It is amazing how it seems to help not only our feet, but other aches throughout our bodies. It also gave me the chance to trim Kathy’s Toe Nails that Mary from Healthy Heals used to do.

It was only mid-afternoon when the flashes of Lightning and sound of Thunder started. Checking the Radar, we saw the storm coming across Michigan heading our way. Minutes later the Rain was flying across the sky, parallel to the ground. Expanding the scope of the weather we noted the Extremely Hot Temperatures that are already hitting most of the Southern States. The Weather Guessers kept saying this is too early for those kinds of Temperatures.

I cleaned up the Vegetables we had in the Fridge, only to find we didn’t have any Shredded Mozzarella Cheese. Kathy came to the rescue by chopping some Cheddar Cheese to add to our Wraps.

Even though a busy week starts tomorrow, we are looking forward a Long Weekend, next week.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

You don't have to be great at something to start,

but you have to start to be great at something.

Zig Ziglar, Author, Motivational Speaker.

2 comments:

  1. Not sure if you want to try it or not, we have a device called a Medi rub massager. We have had it for several years and use it a lot for our aches and pains. They are very expensive brand new, but I found a few on ebay for about $30.00 american. It might help you with your hip pain. it sure helps us for our pains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a bad hip (kept clicking and snagging on itself type thing) from 2017 until this May when I went for a Reiki session. My bad knee (3 yrs), my elbow (2 years) and my shoulder (6 months) were all fixed and never came back after a half hour Reiki treatment. Maybe it won't help everyone the same, but I think it might be worth a try! I actually learned to do Reiki because of it and now I treat myself and Brad regularly. I haven't done it yet but I'm happy to try a distance Reiki session (free) and see if it helps. Just let me know. - Katie

    ReplyDelete