It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, June 5, 2023

Sudden Change.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Mile was very concerned that I had not returned to work on Friday after Kathy’s Cardiology Appointment. When I mentioned not leaving Clear Imaging x-ray unit until after 3:00, he became more concerned, wondering if I’d soon be having surgery.

The fact that I’m the only one in the company that knows how to run the PTA would cause quite a delima. I assured him that I would give plenty of notice, so I could train another operator to do the job in my absence.

The rest of the morning was spent doing Touch-Ups on Feedscrews being sent for chrome overnight, using the TIG Welder.

I spoke with Kathy at lunch fully expecting to leave immediately after the shift.

I then got into repairs on a Screw that I will later rebuild on the Plasma Transfer Arc. It was at that point that Mile said he needed me to finish the Ten Inch Bearing Surface tomorrow. Reminding him I have a Doctor’s Appointment tomorrow, so in order to accomplish that I would have to start early. Minutes later it was being brought from the OD Grinder. I’ve gotten so used to mounting these Twenty-Four Foot Units in the PTA, that I was punching out at 4:02, only a Half Hour after the normal shift.

At the Apartment, neither of us were very hungry. We waited until the 6 o’clock Local News was nearly over to share a Store-Bought Thin-Crust Spinach Pizza for supper.

We’ll see how things work out tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Work hard no matter how much recognition you get.

Sophia Amorous, American Businesswoman

No comments:

Post a Comment