It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, June 2, 2023

Understanding What’s Happening.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

As soon as I walked into the Plant this morning, I waved Jason over. When he got close enough I said to get his car keys. Since he drives a smaller car the Boxes we gave him to move filled his entire back seat.

When I spoke with Mile this morning, it was a different feeling from yesterday. Even before the start of the shift we were discussing what could have caused the problem, along with possible solutions. He was also excepting that I had a Doctor’s Appointment later in the morning.

I never turned on the welding machine, only lending a hand to move things around with the Crane. Even though I was mobile, it was with clenched teeth most of the time, because the Pain in my Leg was like someone twisting a screwdriver into the muscle. When it was time to leave for the appointment I could barely walk.

Kathy met me at the Devonshire Mall, close to the now vacant Sears store. I parked the Truck and we headed for the Windsor Heart Clinic, arriving with Fifteen Minutes to spare. Unlike other appointments our early arrival did not get us in any faster, because the Cardiologist was running behind. We’d eventually be called in, nearly an Hour late.

After asking and answering a number of questions, he explained the medications were not completely doing what he had hoped and suggested booking a Cardiac Ablation for Kathy. That would mean she would spend a night in the Hospital before coming home. The bad thing is London is so busy at this time, that we might end up in Toronto for the procedure.

We were both feeling hungry when we left, so we stopped at Arby’s. This gave us a chance to discuss what was being suggested. I understood it better than Kathy, because a co-worker that was younger and in top Physical Shape had to have it done.

My Leg Pain was not getting better, so I wasn’t in the mood to go back to work. After picking up the Truck, we crossed town on the Expressway before taking the Parkway. Kathy headed home while I stopped the Clear Imaging for X-rays our Family Doctor wanted Two Weeks ago. By that time I was struggling to walk.


I finally made it to the Apartment, the same time I would have normally left work. The Pain drained me so much I slept for nearly an Hour in my recliner. We had Chicken Noodle Soup for supper along with Cherries and a piece of Cake for dessert.

According to the 6 o’clock Local News we set a new record for today’s high temperature.

There’s plenty to keep us busy this weekend, but I’m looking forward to it.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Know You're Over The Hill When You discover that your measurements are now small, medium and large. In that order.

1 comment:

  1. Your leg pain sounds really serious now. Are you sure you should keep on working with that issue? Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete