It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, June 10, 2023

Restless Night, Laundry and Internet Problems.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

It didn’t matter that I had taken Extra Strength Tylenol before going to bed, the Pain in my leg kept waking me throughout the night. Not sleeping properly, meant I needed to sleep later to make up for it. I waited until 7:15 to head to the other room. As soon as Kathy sensed my absence she came out to join me.

Our breakfast was simply a Berry Medley Muffin along with Orange Juice. We then brought our Coffees over to the Computers, but there was a problem. Remember that restless night I just had? My eyes kept closing, while I was trying to get caught up on my Blog reading. That meant it took Three Hours to do One Hour of reading. Why can’t I just sleep at night?

We settled for Split Pea with Ham Soup for lunch, but by the time we ate, my leg was again reminding me it was not feeling the best. It was nearly 3:00 by the time I started the first loads of washing down in the Laundry Room.

With limited machines to use it was past 6:30 before I stepped foot in the Apartment for the final time today.

Kathy had made Sweet and Sour Chicken with Vegetable Rice for supper that we topped off with Carbonated Juice (Fake Wine) for our drinks.

I thought getting an early start to writing the Blog tonight would be a good idea. That was until our internet decided it needed a rest.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a more entertaining day.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What has one head, one foot and four legs?


A bed!

5 comments:

  1. Gosh, nothing worse than pain when you're trying to sleep. I hope they come up with a solution for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you considered a back problem is causing the leg issues?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever posted why Kathy won't do the laundry to help you out? Feeling sorry for you with that pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dude, I have been where you are now, this leg pain is likely due to damaged discs in your back . You need an MRI of your lumbar spine and an orthopedic surgeon, not a chiropractor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree about the surgeon with Jim and Marlene asks a question we've wondered about too. Chiropractors are temporary relief and you need more than that.

    ReplyDelete