It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, June 18, 2023

No Plans and Happy Fathers Day.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Both Kathy and I hope that all those who follow our Blog, had the chance to have a Wonderful Father’s Day.

Even though we were in bed at a decent time, the Pain in my body kept me awake every time I rolled over. When I finally slept soundly was long past the time I hand wanted to get up for.

Thinking there was still time to get things ready for breakfast was totally dashed when Kathy came out less than Five Minutes after I had gotten up. We settled for Over Easy Eggs on Toast with Juice for breakfast.

After receiving a few Father’s Day Greetings our daughter Karen invited us to a light supper, at her home.

The Pain in my Hip/Leg has not subsided the entire weekend so that helped make the decision easier. If this continues I could be seeing our Family Doctor sooner than he expects.

Lunch was Split Pea with Ham Soup along with Orange Slices and Nanaimo Bars for dessert.

I returned to working on the Reference Spreadsheet that I want at work. No matter how hard I tried my eyes kept closing on me.

As we were about to go out the door Stats Canada called and delayed us by Ten Minutes. I’ve been participating in a Survey for the last Four Months, with Two More to go. There is no Banking or Personal Information involved. It is basically checking on Housing and Employment.

Arriving at Karen’s house in Tecumseh shortly after 5:00, we were first met by Nova and Stanley while Greg and Sanford were outside. Five Minutes later Tyler and Jess arrived. Kylla woke up since she is working the Midnight Shift at the Hospital. Then Karen arrived after picking up Broasted Chicken and Four Salads for supper. It gave us the chance to get caught up on everything since our last visit. Hopefully our Health Issues will improve before our next visit.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You know you’re getting old when you get into a heated argument about pension plans.

1 comment:

  1. Nice that you had an invite for father's day. Isn't it time you took a vacation from your job? By the sounds of your blog I believe a bit of rest is called for. :-)

    ReplyDelete