It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, June 1, 2023

I Used The Right Powder.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

It didn’t take very long this morning to continue doing the Touch-Ups, Repairs and Build-Ups. Yesterday my Chiropractor suggested changing my bodily position as often as possible, as a way of easing the Pain. With the rush to get Five Feedscrews ready to be Chromed, I was constantly changing from one job to another.

I spoke with Kathy during my lunch break. She had run a few errands but cut things short when she started feeling the effects of the warmer temperatures.

If you recall last week I had completely rebuilt the Bearing Surface on a Ten Inch Diameter Unit. A few Touch-Ups along the Pocket were necessary, before final machining could begin. When they checked the hardness of the Hard Surfacing Material, some spots were not showing any Hardness. Mile tried saying I had used the incorrect Material. I went to our Oven and produced a container of the Leftover Powder, a new container and the empty containers that had been used. They were all labelled the same and there was no mix up. Vic the Inspector had an appointment this afternoon, so will re-calibrate the gauge tomorrow. If it’s accurate, the Bearing might have to be rewelded.

The place that Jason called home was sold and he has to move. Since we are trying to clean out our Climate Controlled Storage Unit that we rent, when he asked if we had any Boxes he could use, it was an easy answer.

I stopped at Guardian Storage to retrieve the box of Boxes. It was awkward and heavy enough, that it was hard to get in the back seat, but it will be gone tomorrow.

With this being Pay-Day, I then stopped at Motor City Community Credit Union to deposit my Pay-Cheque.

Next I went in to the Riverside Tavern Sports Bar and Grill to order our supper. While it was being cooked I went next door to the Shoppers Drug Mart to pick up some Vitamins I’ll need the next time doing the Doucettes. By the time I put those purchases in the Truck and returned to the Sports Bar our meals were ready.

It was just after 5:00 when I walked in the Apartment. We enjoyed our Fish and Chips with only Silverware to wash.

According to the 6 o’clock Local News tomorrow could set a heat record before it starts cooling down this weekend.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely.

Auguste Rodin, French Sculptor

No comments:

Post a Comment