It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Reality Of Pain.

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After having done so much welding yesterday it was no surprise that I had time to help move a few Feedscrews around this morning. Though I was not exerting myself it just seemed the Pain in my Leg was amplified. After taking an Extra Strength Tylenol, with no relief happening after an Hour, I started thinking of going home.

Suddenly there was a Touch-Up here, a Repair there and a total shank Build-Up to boot. I just focused on the tasks at hand and before I knew it the Pain had become an Ache.

I made it right to the end of the shift, before heading to Wyandotte Chiropractic Center. I discussed the way I’ve been feeling with Richard. He said it was not uncommon for this to go from bad, to good, to bad again. We looked at the chart where I could point out where the Discomfort and Pain were taking place. He noted that Pain does not always occur where the problem actually is. By the time I actually walked out, there was some spring in my step.

It was nearly 5:00 when I walked in the Apartment. We were both only slightly hungry so we shared a Store-Bought Medium Thin-Crust Three Meat Pizza for supper. It’s the perfect size to satisfy our cravings.

Kathy made it to Walmart to get her walking exercise in, and she didn’t loose her breathe.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What has one horn and gives milk?


A milk truck!

No comments:

Post a Comment