It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, May 27, 2023

Paying For A Bad Decision.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Since this was a Saturday, my intention was to sleep in to make up for the lost sleep of the last couple of days. I did manage to sleep later but was still up before 8:00 and still managed to get a few things ready for breakfast before Kathy joined me minutes later. By not sleeping too late will actually make it easier for me to get back on schedule.

We had an Over Easy Egg on Toast with Juice and a Coffee that followed us to the Computers. We settled in catching up on posts that I missed throughout this week. I made a stupid decision to avoid using any Tylenol to manage the Hip Pain today, thinking that I have been basically surviving on them. I would later regret that choice.

The one thing I really miss is having hot Soup for lunch at work. I have a special Thermos for that but it is not the same as eating from a Bowl. Today we had Split Pea with Ham Soup for lunch along with Cheese on Crackers and topping it off with thelast of the Vanilla Cake for dessert.


With my decision to not take the Tylenol for Pain Management, my Plan to do the Laundry this afternoon went out the window. Quickly backtracking, I took a low dosage so I could get things moving.

Since I didn’t get to the Pharmacy by noon for the remainder of Kathy’s new Heart Medications, I opted to do a single week’s worth of Pills. I prefer doing multiple weeks at a time so it is not a constant chore and actually saves time.

By the time the 6 o’clock Local News came on we were starting to be a little hungry and my Pain was easing. We shared a Store-Bought Thin-Crust Hawaiian Pizza for supper.

Afterwards my sorting the laundry became more intense and by 7:00 I was hauling the first Two Loads down to the Laundry Room. Since I was alone I used all the Machines for a quick start, before returning to the Apartment for the remaining clothes.

Because the Washers have a smaller capacity, Two of those fit easily in a Dryer. Since I am using the time between loads to write this blog, I should be in bed before Midnight.

Update: It’s now 10:55 and after folding all Seven Loads of Laundry, I can get ready for bed.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

When do you go at red and stop at green?


When you’re eating a watermelon.

No comments:

Post a Comment