It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, April 8, 2023

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I think that I was still tired from the long hours that I put in at work this week, but Planned on going to the Gym this morning. Since I also woke a number of times and early the other night, I didn’t bother to set the Alarm. I don’t need to tell you about something that didn’t happen.

I slept soundly the entire night, well past my normal weekday wake up. Strangely my Hernia was bothering me, after handling all the Laundry yesterday.

It was another Sunny Day, but the cool Wind blowing directly into the Balcony Door had us closing it sooner that we expected.

Having overstocked on Bread had me making French Toast for our breakfast.

I continued to catch up on my Blog reading. That is another problem cause by my long hours, making it difficult at staying current.

We raided the Cupboard and the Fridge today. We had Italian Wedding Soup for lunch along with a Mandarin Orange and a piece of Nanaimo Bar for dessert.

We managed to do a few things around the Apartment rather than going out like we had Planned. It started with me cleaning up a Pineapple that we will enjoy for desserts. After another look at the Computer, I started cleaning up the vegetables in the Fridge. I used Broccoli, Carrots, Cauliflower, Celery, Cherry Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Onions, Peppers and Zucchini to make a Stir-Fry that we’ll use in Veggie Wraps as well as Omelettes.

For supper we had Veggie Wraps with a dish of Pineapple for dessert.

After the 6 o’clock Local News was over, we both enjoyed a nice Epson Salts Foot Bath to help us relax and to ease the discomfort in our feet.

Kathy and I want to again wish our readers and their loved ones a Safe and Happy Easter. We are meeting Family to help us celebrate the occasion.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Why did the physics teacher break up with the biology teacher?


There was no chemistry.


Changed Again.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you and Kathy! Enjoy those family moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter 🐰 to the both of you hope you two are ready for spring and some warmer weather 🌡️.

    ReplyDelete