It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, April 22, 2023

Trying To Recover.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Being both Confused at the severity of the Pain I started experiencing in my leg, yesterday afternoon. The fact that I never injured myself there only left the lack of exercise as the culprit. Funny as it sounds not exercising will cause the Muscles to twist from not being toned. That’s what Charlie Horses are.

Minestrone Soup with Cheese on Crackers with
a Mandarin Orange and Yogurt Cup for lunch.

The bad part is when you are in this much Pain, exercising won’t help until the Muscles actually relax. After taking Extra Strength Tylenol yesterday with no relief, there was only one thing to try today. Taking Two Extra Strength Tylenol this morning gave me enough relief that I hobbled my way to the Laundry Room, using our Folding Shopping Cart to get everything there.

There were Two Washers and a Dryer stopped with clothes inside that could not be used. After Twenty Minutes the Washers were emptied on the Folding Table. As Dryers became available I transferred one load at at a time then refilled the Washers I had just emptied. It took nearly Five Hours and by the time I got back to the Apartment, and I could barely move again.

Two more Extra Strength Tylenol and my Recliner brought me some relief. Unfortunately, that meant Kathy had to make supper on her own. Following Rule Number One, “Never waste food”, we had the Leftover Lasagna from last night along with a Cinnamon Bun for dessert.

If I am still having problems tomorrow, I’ll be finding a Medical Clinic to get a few Muscle Relaxers, so I can start walking normally again, then make my way to the Gym.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You know you’re getting old when your ears are hairier than your head.

5 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear of the pain your are in! Hope relief can be found soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you're in pain. I may not be able to walk right now but at least I'm not in much pain. Hope the doctor can give you something to help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlie Horses can also be caused by dehydration and it sounds as if you are in a high heat area for a great deal of time most days, perhaps EXTRA water may also help.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heat & Massage or even Reiki might help also

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the suggestions for treatment sound like good ideas! Only thing is, except for drinking plenty of water, you'd have to take some time off work. Do you get "sick days?" Surely there's something for medical needs......Sounds pretty miserable, and you are quite the stoic anyway.

    ReplyDelete