It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, April 7, 2023

Cleaning Up.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

It felt good to get just a bit more sleep this morning and I didn’t even bother to set the Alarm. As mentioned in our Blog yesterday, I could handle the long hours at work better in my younger years than I can today.

I’d been on the Computer over an Hour, before I started getting things ready for breakfast this morning. I managed to get the Frying Pans out without making a sound, but the slight noise made by the Plates coming from the cupboard had Kathy practically jumping out of bed.

Looking outside there were no Clouds in sight but with the temperature just sitting above the Freezing Mark we didn’t leave the Balcony Door open too long.

Breakfast was created using the Leftover Bananas, by mashing them into our Pancakes. They were really tasty.

Our morning Coffee/Tea accompanied us to the Computers where I spent the rest of the morning catching up on Blog reading. Most of the local RVers have started their treks back above the 49th Parallel. A few have dealt with unexpected problems while others are simply taking their time.

When it came time to have lunch we had Split Pea Soup with Ham, along with the Leftover Strawberries and a slice of Tuxedo Cake we shared.

After lunch things really started to get serious. Instead of waiting until tomorrow I chose to do the Laundry today. I only took Two Loads down to the Laundry Room to get things started, because it was easier on my Hernia. I then came back to the Apartment to get Two More Loads. By only using Two Washers at a time nobody could say I was not being considerate of others needing them as well.

It was 6:00 when I returned with the last of our Folded Clothes and Bedding. Kathy had been busy dusting and vacuuming. Our Local News was again pre-empted so I went looking in the Freezer. On the theme of using Leftovers, we ended up sharing some Perogies and All-Beef Hot Dogs.

Tomorrow will be a much busier day.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Your most expensive shoes have numbers on the heels.

2 comments:

  1. Blue skies are always nice to look out and see even if it is not open the windows weather. That is what I could hardly wait for in the spring back in Upper Peninsula, opening the windows. Enjoy your long weekend!

    ReplyDelete