It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, March 21, 2022

Strange Pattern, Sunny Snake Plant and Special Show.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even though I took an Extra Strength Tylenol before going to bed last night but it didn’t seem to work or so I thought. I managed to sleep an entire Two Hours before my eyes were staring at the ceiling. Looking back it seems that is a Strange Pattern that has been happening lately. After a brief sleep I lay awake for hours before cramming another Couple Hours sleep before I start my day no matter what time that is.

This morning it was again 6:00 so that I could head off to the Gym. The temperature was definitely comfortable when I went outside. Arriving at Planet Fitness I had to park at the far end of the parking lot. Since the Provincial Coronavirus Restrictions were officially lifted today the place was packed. I lucked out starting with my favourite Cardio Machine but by the time I finished that there was no way of working with the Free Weights. To remedy that I spent a Half Hour working on a variety of Resistance Machines. As soon as I saw a chance I headed over to the Free Weights. I managed to get my full Three Sets of all my exercises in. I then only spent a Half Hour on my Cool Down Cardio as a way of sticking to my schedule.

It nearly 10:00 when I walked into the Apartment to find Kathy at her Computer. Before taking off my shoes I headed downstairs to empty our Recycle Bins. On my return it was time to dry my workout clothes before putting some dry goods away in our Pantry. I then applied for another job today.

Admiring the Sun shining in the Balcony Door really helped lift our spirits as we ate our Italian Wedding Soup for lunch along with Mandarin Orange Slices, Yogurt Cups and a Shared Date Square for dessert.

The temperature was perfect and I suggested we go out anywhere. Kathy immediately reviewed our Income Tax Information and suggested we bring it in. A quick call confirmed our Accountant was back at her Office.

The scenery along the Detroit River was beautiful and will only get better as things start to green up.

After dropping off our Tax Returns we headed to Guardian Storage to pick up our Mail before going to Walmart so Kathy could get some walking exercise in. A few grocery items along with a Snake Plant found their way into the Cart. (Snake Plants are great producers of Oxygen in closed settings.) It wasn’t until we were about to leave that I noticed it was past 5:00.

We headed over to Arby’s Drive-Thru where we ordered Two Fish Sandwiches for $9.00 for our supper. They were Bigger and Better Tasting then McD’s.

While we were in line to order we witnessed this person doing Balancing Stunts on his Bicycle in the adjoining parking lot. Sometimes he would be spinning in spot like a Figure Skater while standing on only the Front Wheel at times. Of course the Battery on our Camera died as he was standing with a foot on each axle while the bike was turning in a circle with his hands in the air. He was Good.

The 6 o’clock Local News reported 24 Active Coronavirus Cases in the Windsor/Essex Region along with more information on the Russian Invasion of Ukraine.

The Weather Network showed we reached a high of 57 F (14 C) today but that will change starting tomorrow. We might even see more White Stuff in the coming week.

Hopefully we’ll both sleep better tonight and have a nice day tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Never trust an atom, they make up everything!

7 comments:

  1. Out here that BMX bike would be considered a 'Flatland'. Designed for tricks and fun in the parking lot (flatland). The performer can stand on posts extending from the front or rear axles. Definitely fun to watch, but I would not want to ride it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That certainly is a commitment to be at the gym at 6:00 a.m. after not sleeping well the night before.

    I have heard nothing but good things about snake plants but with my fear of snakes there is no way I could have one...it would freak me out even if it is only a plant.

    I have been putting off getting my things together to take to my CPA as tax return time is just around the corner. Congratulations to Kathy for getting it all together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are also known as Mother-in-Law Tongue so call them that and you will be okay lol.

      Delete
    2. Brenda, I have to admit I got a good chuckle after reading your comment...I sure needed one tonight :D

      I am not married but many moons ago when I was, I had the good fortune of having a sweet, kind, caring, and loving mother-in-law.

      Delete
  3. Wore me out hearing about your cardio workout 😀. I'm going through the same sleep patterns. I think mine are caused by stress and anxiety, my two best friends. 🤮

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my normal sleep pattern! Seems like that truck convoy had the desired effect in the end, as things are opening up everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't be able to function with those sleep patterns. Sounds like many above deal with that too.
    At least when Bill has a restless night he sleeps in the daytime to make up for it.
    That bike guy doesn't look young either! He's good!

    ReplyDelete