It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, March 18, 2022

Earlier Then Planned and Beating The Increases.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After setting the Alarm before going to bed I was certain I’d start my chores early in the morning. What I didn’t count on was that I would end up looking at the ceiling most of the night. When I looked at the Clock at 5:00 I didn’t bother trying to sleep for another hour I simply started my day.

I had set my clothes out along with the Laundry Hamper last night so that I wouldn’t bother Kathy. After changing I sorted and treated the Laundry I was about to wash. I headed down to the Second Floor Laundry Room where Two of the Four Washers and Three of the Four Dryers were usable. Luckily at that time I was the only person there. I took the remaining Laundry down to the First Floor Laundry Room before heading back to the Apartment.

I busied myself on the Computer only leaving when it was time to move things to the Dryers and then leaving to fold it all. I finally returned with everything folded around 9:30 to find Kathy on her Computer. Since I hadn’t eaten yet I had a snack before putting the Laundry away.

Sitting back at the Computer it became difficult to read what was on the screen because my eyes kept on closing. Finally I had no choice but to have a Snap that lasted about Twenty Minutes. I felt totally refreshed.

Kathy was busy rearranging the Linen Closet so I made French Toast for lunch with Cranberry Juice for a drink. Kathy put together a plate with Mandarin Orange Slices, a Pecan Tart and a Yogurt Cup for our dessert.

After hearing that the Gas Prices would be going back up tomorrow we decided to run some errands. The first place we went was Guardian Storage to collect our Mail before going to the Pioneer gas station. Gasoline was down to $1.59 6/Litre ($6.184/Gallon) from the other day.

From there we stopped at Dollarama then the Bulk Barn and finally the Zehr’s grocery store to pick up the few things we needed and a few things that were “On Sale”.

Fortunately we had our Folding Shopping Cart in the Car so we were able to bring everything up to our Apartment in one trip.

The Weather Network showed we reached a high of 50 F (10 C) for a brief time this afternoon.

The 6 o’clock Local News spoke about the battles being fought by the Russian Army and those from Ukraine. They again reminded us about the Fuel Prices going up tomorrow. Since I could not recall how low the Truck was we again headed out to the Pioneer gas station where the Diesel was $1.706/Litre ($6.61/Gallon). It cost less to fill the Truck then it did the Car.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.

A.A. Milne, English Author.

No comments:

Post a Comment