It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, March 11, 2022

Going White and Pepper Steak.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After having another restless night I did not hesitate to get up when the Alarm went off at 6:00 this morning. What I did not expect was to look out the Balcony Door to see the vehicles below beginning to turn White. Luckily the temperature was sitting at the Freezing Mark so it easily cleaned away.

There were even more people exercising at Planet Fitness then on Wednesday but I had no problems finding a Cardio Machine to start my day. Having pushed my limits on my last workout allowed me to continue at the increased Sets and Reps without any other consequences. The only thing that was against me was the totally Snow covered Car that I had to clean off before going home.

Kathy was already at her Computer when I walked in the Apartment but it would be a while longer before I got to mine. After setting things to dry from my Gym Bag I had work to do in the kitchen. We had discussed having Pepper Steak the other night but since Kathy’s Arthritic Hands won’t allow her to chop the Frozen Steak and Vegetables as quickly as I can do it the task has been handed over to me. I really don’t mind because in the end I experience a very tasty meal. Once that was all chopped and put in the Crock Pot I continued cutting up a fresh Pineapple we had purchased.

There were no new Job Ads to apply for this morning so I was just getting started reading the Blogs we follow when it was time for lunch. We had Italian Wedding Soup along with Cheese on Crackers. For dessert we had Grapes with Fruit Cups.

Looking outside the Snow continued coming down until nearly 4:00. By the time we sat down to have supper the vehicles in the parking lot were completely clear off. The Weather Network showed we reached a high temperature of 34 F (1 C).

We both enjoyed the Pepper Steak over Egg Noodles with Shredded Cheese on top and Biscuits as a side. We also enjoyed Carbonated Juice as a beverage and Pineapple for dessert.

The 6 o’clock Local News reported 26 Coronavirus Active Cases for the Windsor/Essex Region. They also reported that we can expect Winter like conditions through to Monday.

Since tomorrow appears to be a Blustery Day we are not sure what we’ll be doing.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What’s the worst thing about ancient orators?


They tend to Babylon.

No comments:

Post a Comment