It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Gusty Day, Reworking On-Line Resume and Springing Forward.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even though I slept fairly well last night I simply decided to stay in bed a little longer relaxing before starting my day. When I finally decided to get moving I barely made it out of the bedroom when Kathy came out thinking she had overslept.

Not wanting to let food go to waste we had Toast for breakfast before heading to the Computers with our Coffee/Tea. There were plenty of Job Ads to look at this morning but a lot of them were duplicates. The job platform “Indeed” only posts a maximum of Thirty Jobs per sheet. On the Twenty different sheets I would review throughout the day there were many of those jobs reposted at least Six Times. I would only apply for One Job today and it was not even in my career field but it gave me the chance to rework my On-Line Resume. Now it looks the way I want to it not the way it kept being posted.

Lunch was Chicken Noodle Soup with Grapes, Cookies and Yogurt Cups for dessert.

Looking outside there were few people who were not bundle up on the Ganatchio Trail. Looking at the way our Bicycle Cover was flapping in the breeze kind of answered our question as to why. The Weather Network showed we only reached a high temperature of 21 F (-6 C) this afternoon but with the 35 MPH Wind Gusts from the Northwest it felt much colder. Quite the temperature change from even yesterday that was even bringing winter weather to the eastern coast.

The 6 o’clock Local News was pre-empted by a Golf Tournament in Florida. Everyone including the Golfers we saw on the screen were wearing Coats or Sweaters.

For supper we had Leftover Pepper Steak over Egg Noodles with Shredded Cheese. For dessert we had a dish of Pineapple that I chopped up yesterday.

Tomorrow will be the first day of Daylight-Savings-Time. So tonight I’ll be moving our Clocks forward by an Hour. We both wish they would just leave the time alone. Either permanent EST or DST.

We’ll be busy tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You walk with your son to school because you're both in the same grade.

2 comments:

  1. I so agree with leaving the time alone!! But this is my favorite time of year when the evenings are longer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Twice a year, an abrupt interruption to what feels right by the sun to it's feeling wrong by the clock. I have often thought, maybe I should just give up on the clock thing. But old habits die hard.

    ReplyDelete