It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, March 7, 2022

My Fault and Computers Are A P.I.T.A..

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

It happened again but I think it was my own fault. What I’m referring to is not sleeping soundly. I was definitely tired enough last night but I forgot something important before going to bed. I have a habit grinding my Teeth when I sleep so I use a Mouth Guard (A.K.A. my Chew Toy). Since I set the Alarm to get up early last night I rushed going to bed. Throughout the night I tossed and turned barely getting any quality sleep. Finally around 2:30 I got up and took an Extra Strength Tylenol. It was only after the Alarm woke me up at 6:00 that I found I was not wearing my Mouth Guard. Besides protecting my Teeth the Mouth Guard keeps my jaw at a proper angle which helps maintain the seal of my CPAP Mask. Without the Mouth Guard my Mask was probably leaking just enough to keep me awake most of the night.

It Rained all morning.

I didn’t get to Planet Fitness until 6:40 but that was fine because I had to extend my Workout so I could run some errands before going home. Concentrating on my exercises I was surprised when I noted it was past 9:00 and I wasn’t even feeling tired. It was nearly 9:30 by the time I headed out the door.

Regular readers will remember back in November we were contacted by Motor City Community Credit Union that they had upgraded the Security not only to our Online Banking but to our Automatic Debit Payments as well. I had to go around with the New Code to all our Payable Account Holders so they would not be affected.

Friday evening I received a Text (I don’t Text) from Guardian Storage that our monthly payment had not been received. Looking at our accounts On-Line there was enough in the account to cover it so why did it not go through? At Guardian when they looked it up this morning they claimed the Credit Union had denied the Payment and even gave me a Transaction Reference Number.

Passing the Pioneer gas station Regular Gas was $1.866/Litre ($7.23/Gallon) and Diesel was $1.946/Litre ($7.54/Gallon).

Armed with the information from the Storage Yard I went to the Credit Union where the Branch Manager overheard what I was saying to the teller. She stepped in to help investigate the problem and claimed they didn’t submit the Transaction because there would have been an Electronic Record.
With her Business Card in hand I called the Storage Yard so they could get this straightened around. When Computers work the way they should it’s wonderful but when they don’t they are a P.I.T.A.. My luck I’ll have to deal with it again next month.

Back at the Apartment Kathy was surprised to hear about the Finger Pointing between the Credit Union and the Storage Yard but that was only a start. When we were looking at our account on Friday we noticed that our Rent Payment had not been removed. Thinking something similar had happen here I called the office of the New Building Management only to hear that the Book-Keeper had just today returned to work after being off with Coronavirus.

We had Chicken Salad Sandwiches and Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch along with Pineapple for dessert.

A Lite Drizzle.

There were plenty of Jobs in my line of work today but only a couple Local Jobs today. Kathy is not about to relocate to Alberta or British Columbia.

For supper we had Chocolate Chip Pancakes with a Yogurt Cup for dessert.

The 6 o’clock Local News reported we did get 17 Active Coronavirus Cases for the Windsor/Essex Region today. They also spoke of the rising costs of Gas going even higher.

The Weather Network showed we only reached a high temperature of 36 F (2 C) today. It looks like we’ll have Seasonal Temperatures with Flurries before cooling down for the weekend.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What’s the difference between an African elephant and an Indian elephant?


About 3,500 kilograms.

2 comments:

  1. It sure is frustrating when things like that happen. We all just want things to work and that includes our regular transactions!!
    It seems that mild winters in Ontario always means snowfall where cold temps keep the air dry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. P.I.T.A. must be a Canadian thing. Can you give me a hint or two?

    ReplyDelete