It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Big Mistake, Springlike and Back To Reality.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

When I left the Apartment before 6:30 this morning I was quite happy to see the temperature was already at 52 F (11 C) with a very lite breeze. When I arrived at Planet Fitness there were at least 50 People already working out many of which seemed to be Contractors by the number of signed pickups in the parking lot. Just like Tuesday by the time I finished my Cardio Exercise there was hardly anyone there.

Today I increased the weight of the Dumbbells I was using but I made a Big Mistake. Instead of decreasing the number of Repetitions I increased the Reps on a few of the different exercises. I felt tired but refreshed by the time I left but as I sit here writing the Blog this evening my Mistake is very evident and it will be an Extra Strength Tylenol night.

Kathy was enjoying her Tea when I got home. The first thing I did was to take our Recycle downstairs to the Bins that had just been emptied yesterday. In less then a day they were almost full again. I’ve often thought that locals use our Bins.

After I set my workout clothes to dry I settled in at the Computer. I basically was looking at the same Job Ads that I saw yesterday. More of our friends are enjoying the warm Southwest temperatures.

Kathy was busy doing some changes in the bedroom so I made up lunch. We finished the Italian Pasta Salad then had Mandarin Orange Slices, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Yogurt Cups for dessert.

Twelve Hours of Daylight.

Since The Weather Network showed we would reach a high of 70 F (21 C) today so I gathered all the Tools that I have been collecting and brought them out to the Truck. Those Toolboxes are really getting heavy but the Tools that I need are where they are supposed to be.

For supper Kathy made Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Dill Pickles for garnishing along with Mandarin Orange Slices, Rice Crispy Bars and Yogurt Cups for dessert.

The 6 o’clock Local News talked about the lifting of the required Negative Coronavirus Tests for travellers returning to Canada after the first of April. We also still have 27 Active Coronavirus Cases in the Windsor/Essex Region. Now that we’ve been teased by this beautiful Springlike Weather we’ll now be going back to the reality of Seasonal Temperatures.

Hoping everyone safely enjoyed St Patrick’s Day today.

With plans for the morning I am once again setting the Alarm.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What’s the right thing to do when a chemist dies?


Barium.

4 comments:

  1. March weather is always interesting. There are those nice days but you always know that winter does not leave that easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know about the process of applying for a job on those Internet sites you use, but is it necessary to include your age? When I composed resumes for my clients at my business, birthdays were never included. There were different ways and styles of writing a resume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see where you are drinking V8. Gosh, it's been a while since I've had it. Always liked it. Got to remember it for next grocery order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With the cost of fuel/diesel still ramping up I would consider offloading your tools & other equipment not being utilized currently stored on your truck to your storage unit.
    Could contribute to improved MPG & household budget?
    Also - are you following up with a phone call with the potential employers you have submitted applications to?
    I often had a preference for applicants who were appropriate with their follow up on their applications...might help if its an opportunity you prefer.

    ReplyDelete