It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2022

Sleeping Exercise and Taking Stock.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Being as tired as I was from my long day I don’t recall my head hitting the pillow when I went to bed last night. I slept soundly until 4:00 in the morning then it was back to the old toss and turn. When I looked at the Clock again it was 5:30 and I was about to get up when Kathy suddenly started poking me because the Alarm was going off at 6:00. (When told about the poking she didn’t recall that or hearing the Alarm.) When that happens it seems that I drag to get going feeling disoriented in a way but I was soon heading out the door.

Looking in the window at Planet Fitness I was surprised to only see about a Dozen People exercising. That gave me plenty of room to do whatever exercises I wanted. Having talked to Kathy yesterday about rushing my workouts she had told me to take how long I needed so I did. By the time I walked out Three Hours later the place was starting to fill up.

There had been a Lite Drizzle when I had driven to the Gym earlier but it was a steady Rain by the time I headed for home.

Kathy was enjoying her Tea at her Computer by the time I walked in the Apartment. After drying out my Exercise Clothes I got things ready for this afternoon before joining her. Even though I was working on my Computer by sitting down basically had my body relaxing and before I knew it my eyes were closed for a quick Snap.

We had the Leftover Pepper Steak over a bed of Egg Noodles topped with Shredded Cheese for lunch along with Mandarin Orange Slices and a slice of Black Forest Cake for dessert.

With the Rain still coming down all the Snow piles had disappeared from the parking lot but it was not inviting enough for us to go for a walk besides I had work to do.

A while back I had filled some of our Pill Doucettes because there were only so many of one of the Pills. It wasn’t until afterwords that I realized that Pill was actually an Antibiotic. Normally I fill the Doucettes for Forty Five Days so today I filled them for another Three Weeks which will put me back on schedule. It also gave me the chance to count exactly how many Pills and Vitamins we have in stock.


When we finally sat down to have our supper we had Split Pea with Ham Soup along with a small serving of Greek Pasta Salad before topping it off with the Leftover Black Forest Cake for dessert.

The 6 o’clock Local News spoke more about the battles being fought by the Russian Army in Ukraine. They also spoke of ways people that want to help can get involved.

The Weather Network showed we reached a high of 50 F (10 C) for a brief time this morning. It actually cooled down as the day wore on because increased Wind and Rain that fell through the day.

Tomorrow is looking more promising so we’ll see what we can do.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

My memory’s not as sharp as it used to be.

Also my memory’s not as sharp as it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment