It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2022

Raising The Scale and He’s Still Looking.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Imagine my surprise when I walked into Planet Fitness this morning at 5:30 to find only the Two Attendants and nobody else there. By the time I got changed and was heading out to the floor people were starting to trickle in. Even though I increased the amount of weight of each Dumbbell I still managed to complete a full Three Sets on all my routine. It was 8:50 when I was leaving and the place was filling up.

With the Cold North Wind being amplified between the Buildings it felt good to warm up inside. Kathy was already at her Computer when I walked in the Apartment. The only Welder Fabricator Job that was listed was from Paul. They still haven’t found someone to take my place.

For lunch we had Hot Chicken Sandwiches that were slightly different then last night’s. Then we had Fruit Cups and Coconut Macaroons for dessert.

Even though I was keeping busy at the Computer I found myself looking at the inside of my eyelids a couple of times this afternoon.

For supper we modified a Caesars Salad by adding finely chopped Celery, Chicken, Peppers and Grape halves. It was filling enough that we didn’t have any snacks this evening.

The 6 o’clock Local News was preempted by a Car Race so we checked the US News Media where we saw what is happening in Ukraine and Washington DC.

The Weather Network showed we reached a high of 27 F (-3 C) today. Tomorrow should be about the same and then we finally start to get more seasonal temperatures.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Relationships are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y?

No comments:

Post a Comment