It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Working Out Errands, High Fuel Costs and More Applications.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

For the Third Day in a row I had the Alarm set but again I managed to look at the Clock showing that it would be going off in Five Minutes. That didn’t happen as I immediately shut it to avoid waking Kathy. My morning snack was a Banana before I headed out the door.

There were actually more people already working out at Planet Fitness by the time I got there. I have always start with a Cardio Exercise for the last Thirty Years otherwise it is a struggle to get through the Free Weights or Resistance Exercises. Hoping to run an errand I spent more time and only left at 8:50 this morning.

There was a Cloud Cover the entire day.

My destination was Guardian Storage to collect the Mail and hopefully to talk to someone. I got the Mail but the Office was closed for the weekend. That means I’ll have to repeat the process on Monday.

On the way home I had to drive by the Pioneer gas station where I saw the prices had again gone up. Regular Gas was going for $1.746/litre ($6.766/gallon) while Diesel was going for $1.826/litre ($7.075/gallon). The Russian Invasion will only make it worse.

Back at the Apartment Kathy was already at her Computer having an Apple for breakfast. Since my Metabolism was still racing from my workout I grabbed a Pecan Tart to fill the emptiness.

After finishing her Tea Kathy decided to do some baking this morning. I took the time to cut up a Fresh Pineapple that we’ll enjoy for a few desserts. Kathy again used Loaf Pans but one of those did not want to come out. Guess what became our lunch. She added some of the Pineapple to it and it tasted great.

I applied for Two Jobs during the course of the day both I’m certain I applied for before leaving my former job.

Supper was a Southwest Salad and Chicken.
Dessert was Cake and our beverage was 
Carbonated Juice (Fake Wine).

The 6 o’clock Local News reported we could get Wind Gusts in the 100 KLH (62.5 MPH) range through the night and early morning for the Windsor/Essex Region.

The Weather Network showed we had a high temperature of 46 F (8 C) today and verified the Local News forecast but also showed we can expect Thunder Storms with a high temperature of 57 F (14 C).

We’ll see what we can do tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

The Beach Boys walk into a bar. One says to the other, “Round? Round? Get a round? I get a round?”

4 comments:

  1. I think the most I ever paid for diesel was in Canada at $5.50 a gallon. Seems cheap now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! and we think our gas is expensive! Out of control!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you northern partners are all rich or you would be walking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am almost dreading driving back home. Lets keep our hopes up!

    ReplyDelete