It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Recovering and Springlike Temperatures

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Having not had much sleep on Monday night when I woke up later then expected this morning. I just savoured the moment and didn’t rush to get up letting my body recover from the constant push I demand from it. I managed to get things ready for breakfast before Kathy came out to join me.

Look real close to see Frost on the Windshields.

Looking outside little could be seen due to a heavy Freezing Fog covering brought on by the changing temperatures.

While on the Computers I managed to apply for another job. While still hoping to hear back from any employer I believe that they will hold my age against me which is forbidden by Law but how can it be proven.

For lunch we had Italian Pasta Salad with a Fruit Cup and a piece of Double Chocolate Cake for dessert.

A number of Job Ads continued pouring in throughout the day but nothing in my Trade or that I had not already applied for.

Pepper Steak on a bed of Rice.
Asparagus on the small plate.

We worked together to make another version of Pepper Steak for supper. While I chopped the Steak and Peppers Kathy cooked up some Asparagus as the side. When I finished she worked her magic of cooking and seasoning the Steak to perfection. Like the last time there is more for another meal.

The 6 o’clock Local News talked about the war in Ukraine.

The Weather Network showed we had reached a Spring-Like high of 64 F (18 C) today. We can expect similar tomorrow before it returns to seasonal temperatures.

With that kind of weather tomorrow we’ll see what we can do.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You live close enough to town to get garbage service,

but don't use it because they won't come down your driveway.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, although they would never admit it, you are probably right on the age thing. Too bad, they are missing out on a great employee!

    ReplyDelete