It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, March 11, 2024

Weather Reversal.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Most Doctors, will tell patients that are having trouble to sleep, that by having a regular sleep schedule will help. That advice is even more critical for someone that has Sleep Apnea. As much as people try to do that, it’s not always possible, such as when travelling through different Time Zones, or you have to deal with Daylight Saving Time. We should have it down pat in Six Months, just on time to Fall Back.

Even though I stayed under the covers, most of the night, every time I woke, I felt Cold. Getting up by 8:00 this morning, the first thing I did was to put my hand against our Balcony Door. That answered the question about feeling Cold. The Weather Network again showed we were at the Freezing Mark and would only reach 50 F (10 C) by the day’s end, even though it would be Sunny. They also showed that we will be going back to Late Winter Temperatures and Precipitation in another week, just on time to greet the beginning of Spring.

I continued adding Data for future use in my Computer, until later this afternoon, when my eyes were starting to cross.

Tomorrow will be a busier day.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

I think you still love me, but we can't escape the fact that I'm not enough for you.

Haruki Murakami, Japanese Novelist.

No comments:

Post a Comment