It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Instructions Read and Winter Wear Day.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I’ve been wondering why, some nights the Mickey works and others it doesn’t. All along I have simply been taking a Teaspoon of the ZzzQuil, but with the Hip/Leg Pain, was constantly waking. Last week I tried using a Tablespoon with a bit more luck, but still waking from the Pain. Last night I finally read the Instructions and found that I was taking less than Thirty Percent of the recommended dosage. I upgraded to Two Tablespoons (Fifty-Five Percent) and didn’t wake until morning. As long as I don’t have any residual effects, it looks like that might be a new norm for me, until my issue is resolved.

After spending time on the Computers today, Kathy started double checking that we had all the necessary Receipts and Documents needed to bring to our Accountant, for our Income Tax Returns. When it came time to leave, she decided to stay behind.

My appointment at Wyandotte Chiropractic Center went well, and as usual, I waddled in and walked out. After informing Richard that I was no closer to seeing the new Surgeon then before, he again suggested a courtesy call might be in order.

I used a Coupon to get supper from Arby’s to bring home.

After parking the Car, I was nearly blown over from the Thirty-Five MPH Wind Gusts, as I tried to get to the rear entrance. I walk the extra distance to the front entrance with very little problem.

This was definitely a Winter Coat day, according to the 6 o’clock Local News and even though the budget for keeping the roads clear this Winter was hardly been used, it will be dipped into on Friday.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Knock, knock.”

Who’s there?”

Dishes.”

Dishes who?”

Dishes me, who are you?”

1 comment:

  1. You might want to use the medicine cup provided with your liquid Zzzquil. The maximum dosage is 30ml. And 1 Tablespoon is 15ml. It is probably the alcohol which helps you sleep. Try skipping the antihistamines (diphenhydramine HCL) & just take a 5mg tablet of melatonin & a couple shots of brandy before bedtime. Good luck. I am sorry you deal with so much pain. Wish you would go into surgeons office & make appointment in person.

    ReplyDelete