It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

The Reason Why.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I apologize to everyone that has been listening to me say whether or not I’ve been sleeping at night. Most of those nights, I truly tried making certain that it would happen and they still turned into a guessing game. However, the last Three Days it was necessary to forgo those Nighttime Mickeys. The result, were nights where I did not get an unbroken Hour of sleep.

We had time to check things On-Line this morning, before heading out the door at 10:30. One of the reasons that leaving early did not bother me was because, our Printer is still not working. What that meant was I could not print out a “Q” Pass. The early arrival at Canadian Blood Services new Plasma Center allowed me to use their machine to redo it. What I didn’t know was that, you can’t do that more than Thirty Minutes ahead of your appointment, on that machine before it deletes that file. Good thing there was a gap in appointments, so I was brought in early.

I also learned that taking someone’s Plasma takes more calculation then when donating Whole Blood. It is a percentage of your weight, and they use a lower percentage on your first couple of visits. Another thing is that it takes a lot longer for the process, because the Plasma is withdrawn, and the Blood Cells are returned to your body. Lastly, if you are bored and feel the need, you can actually donate every Week, compared to every Eight Weeks for Whole Blood. Today was my 144th Blood DonationIf I had taken any Sleeping Aids for the last Three Days, my Donation would have been denied.

After I made the suggestion, Kathy had gone to check out a nearby clothing store, instead of just sitting in the Car. Not finding anything of interest, she then returned to the Center to read “The Boys In The Boat.” She loves real life stories and this one took place just ahead of the Second World War. There are actual photographs of that Time Period as well.

It was past 1:00 before I finished, so we stopped at Guardian Storage to collect our Mail, then we proceeded to Pita Pit for their $7.00 Specials. They are much quicker than other Fast Food Chains, the Chicken and Bacon are grilled right in front of you, then you get to choose the Veggies you want on. While we ate, we watched as continual line of customers came and went proving, not everyone has the same time for their lunch.

I made another suggestion that we stop at Walmart, so Kathy could get her Walking Exercise in. I dropped her off at one door and parked the Car near the other. I picked up a few things that we were getting low on, from the grocery section, before Kathy went walking by. I’ve made the suggestion before, but it took bringing her to the store before she got in her laps.

I forgot to mention that our temperature reached 64 F (18 C) this afternoon. It will start cooling down for the next Two Weeks.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What do you call a bee that lives in America?


USB!

No comments:

Post a Comment