It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, March 23, 2024

Computer Issue and Getting Filled.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

The last thing I did before going to bed, was to look at the roofs of all the vehicles in the parking lot turning White. It had been forecasted. Even though I woke feeling rested, there had still been some wakeful moments throughout the night.

The Sunlight filled the room as soon as I opened the Balcony Blinds and there wasn’t a single White Top in the lot this morning. It didn’t take long for Kathy to join me, so after a quick breakfast we headed to the Computers, knowing our time was limited, but there was a problem.

I had tried shutting my Computer, for nearly Fifteen Minutes last night, before just going to bed, thinking the Computer would simply shut down with time. Imagine my surprise when I hit the Power Button and the screen instantly lit up. It had been on all night taking away control of the Cursor, so I had to shut it down by killing the power. It took another Ten Minutes to get back where I needed to be.

After finishing our Coffees, I did a little prep work before we headed out at 11:00. Since the City uses Salt on City Streets during Winter Storms, we didn’t want to expose the Car to it yesterday. Our destination was Health First Pharmacy to pick up our Prescription Medications. Everything was ready when we got there.

Knowing that I had a busy afternoon ahead, we stopped at Arby’s, where we enjoyed their Reuben Sandwiches for lunch. There wasn’t another customer in the building when we walked in, but it was exact 12:00 when we sat down and the place just filled up.

With a bit of Spreadsheet work to do, it wasn’t until 1:30 that I started doing our Pill Doucettes. I find that by doing Six Weeks worth of Medications and Vitamins at a time, actually saves me time in the long run. Once the Doucettes were filled at 3:30, another Spreadsheet update was necessary.

We finished our evening watching a Hallmark Movie.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

We draw our strength from the very despair in which we have been forced to live. We shall endure.”

Cesar Chavez, organizer of American Migrant Farmworkers

No comments:

Post a Comment