It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, March 1, 2024

Tea and E-Day.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

If you’ve ever had one of those days, lets see if it compares to this.

Kathy and I had a Sleepy Time Tea before going to bed last night, plus I had my Nighttime Mickey. I still spent most of the night awake and was sitting wide awake at my Computer by 7:00. Kathy joined me at 8:00 and felt tired.

I was trying to check out our Credit Card Accounts and even though I had all my crazy Passwords that I had recently used written down, they wouldn’t work. That took an Hour before lunch, then the same thing happened after lunch to get straightened.

I was just relaxing when Kathy had an issue printing out a Tax Receipt from a Charity. It is now their policy to only send out E-Receipts. We tried working it through Kathy’s Computer, before finally forwarding it to mine. With no success, I spent the next Hour resetting Passwords on the phone with their tech and that still would not work. They finally just sent me a copy of the actual receipt that was easily printed. Don’t think we’ll be making that donation again.

Think we’ll skip the Sleepy Time Tea tonight.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Your coffee table used to be a telephone cable spool.

1 comment:

  1. I am catching up. I guess I really do not understand why they cannot even get you in to maybe have a cortisone shot. I know it is not the perfect solution but it did help my bone on bone knee pain until I decided it was time to replace them. Good luck hopefully you can get in to see the surgeon soon.

    ReplyDelete