It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Right On Right and Some All-Day Rain.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

It was a toss and turn night, but at least I every time I woke, it was a simple matter of going back to sleep. Most of you might wonder what is causing me to wake so often and it’s a simple answer. All through my growing years and most of my adult life, I always slept flat on my back, with my hands together on my stomach. More than once through that time, I was awaken to be certain I was still alive. Once diagnosed with Sleep Apnea laying that way was impossible. I would instantly start to Choke, so I now have to lay on my side. The problem with that and this is, I can only sleep when on my Right Side and it’s my Right Hip/Leg that is my present problem.

We slept a little later but were enjoying breakfast while the Sun was shining in our windows. We had barely sat at the Computers when the sky filled with Clouds and the distant Thunder could be heard. At that point there was no need to worry about washing the vehicles as the Rain came down so intense, you could hardly see them. Figuring that the Weather Guessers were correct in the all-day forecast we just sat down again.

At the same moment I was checking the Radar, they were showing a break in the storm and the Sun instantly returned. An entire Five Minutes and it was over. If you look at a map of Ontario, you’ll notice that Essex County (Southwestern Ontario) is a Peninsula that is surrounded by Water. Most times, not always, when Severe Storms are headed this way, they split crossing the water and miss Windsor.

Around 4:00, I got busy chopping a fresh Pineapple that we’ll share throughout the week. Once that was finished I raided the Fridge and put together supper. It was Sauteed Potato Slices, Ham Slices, Brussels Sprouts and Carbonated Juice (Fake Wine) for our beverage. Dessert was a slice of Chocolate Cake, something else we have not had for sometime. We were stuffed. (Note to self: Less Potatoes.)

There’s no sleeping in tomorrow, because Kathy has a later morning Appointment.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You recite lines from "The Dukes of Hazzard".

1 comment:

  1. Yes...trying to sleep on a side different from the one you're used to is hard. But pushing 80 now, I've learned to be ambi- something. Not like the ability to use both hands, but to sleep on both sides. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete