It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, March 9, 2024

Falling Back and Springing Forward.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even after taking my Nighttime Mickey before going to bed, I just kept tossing and turning the entire night, which meant I woke every time, from the Pain in my Hip/Leg. Kathy also woke most of the time, but had an easier time going back to sleep. When I finally woke, I was shocked, first to see the time, then that Kathy was not in bed. She had been up for over an Hour, thinking I needed more sleep. That is how we feel when we fall back from Daylight Savings Time.

Besides our Pills and morning Coffee, breakfast turned out to be just a couple of Cookies that would tide us over until lunch.

We were lucky with the Thirty Hour Rain stopping Ten Hours earlier than originally forecasted, but we are now expecting to wake to a White Landscape on Sunday.

After blanching the Tomatoes, they were mashed and set to simmer on the stove, while Block Cheese was chopped then added to the mix. By crumbling up a couple Bread Crusts into the bowls, there was no need for Crackers in this Soup.

I used to mentioned that while I was working at Windsor Feedscrew, many of the workers use to discuss what was happening with Mile and their jobs. I always listened and responded to their concerns, helping them to be more relaxed while working. It’s been over Two Months since I’ve been gone, but I Texted with Sorough for Hours on Thursday, to give him tips and calm him down. Today Mike called about how Vinnie the Engineer is giving him grief for what the guys on the Hand-Grinders are doing. It was over an Hour, before he was calm enough to go play with his Kids. Kathy didn’t mind and said the just needed a shoulder to cry on.

As mentioned yesterday, Google had once again dropped my connection and failed to let me Sign-In. This morning, as soon as I opened the Blog, I was already Logged-In. The games we play.

We changed supper up a bit by sauteing Thinly Sliced Sweet Potato Discs, with Asparagus as a side and a Grilled Ham Slice. Kathy served Pecan Pie with Dream Whip for dessert.

Since our 6 o’clock Local News is no longer available on the Weekends, sowe watched a new series called “Tracker”. It looks like winner.

So there will be no confusion in the morning, I change all our Clocks and Watches, springing them forward by an Hour for tomorrow’s start of Daylight Savings Time. Hope you all turn Clocks it the right direction.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You keep track of all the belt holders in all the wrestling leagues.

2 comments:

  1. I have come to the conclusion that the less we are intertwined with Google, the better off we will be. If everything goes thru Google, and it goes walkabout for a day or two, then what. I have the same problem that you do, Google sign in is a crapshoot at best. Usually, I can't sign into your blog to leave a comment, but, today, I guess the stars are aligned or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you remember that Arizona doesn't observe the time change, so we are 3 hours different from home right now.
    So many people seem to have a problem with Google and Blogger. We have been fortunate enough to have not been.
    One thing that we never do, is sign out of them, I wonder if that has anything to do with it. Just a thought. Take care.

    ReplyDelete