It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2022

Tasty Mess, Eyes Closing and Warmth Heading Our Way.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

My Hernia was still bothering me when I woke this morning. It was not enough to stop all my movement but just a reminder not to push my luck. I took the time to get some extra sleep rather then going to the Gym as Planned.

We kept breakfast lite only having a Muffin and taking our hot drinks over to the computers. There were plenty of messages to go through but that wasn’t all I did. I had to finish my Doucettes that I didn’t have enough Vitamins to fill them with. Even though I picked them up on Thursday I simply waited until I started using the 7 Day Doucettes. Then it took hardly any time to finish and I marked the amounts left on the Bottles using a Sharpie.

Tasty Mess.

For lunch I Attempted to make Veggie Omelettes that I’ve done before but something went wrong. Being fairly new to this style of cooking I am still learning by my mistakes. I had the Leftover Stir-Fry Vegetables warming in one frying pan with the Eggs in another. I turned the heat up today to speed things up and think that’s what caused the Eggs to come apart rather then flip as one. Upset with that problem I started closing the Eggs over the Cheese before remembering to add the Veggies. I backtracked and got it together. The end result was a Tasty Mess with Strawberries and a French Pastry for dessert.

Back at the Computers I had to make all the Entries of the Prescription and Vitamin Pills on our Spreadsheet. Hopefully this will save some headaches down the road.

Has some Spicy Bite.

The 6 o’clock Local News was delayed slightly by a Golf Tournament. There was nothing that caught our interest so I started getting supper ready. I added Shredded Mozzarella Cheese to a Store Bought Medium Thin Crust Vegetarian Pizza. It was tasty but it also had some bite to it.

The Weather Network showed that we felt like 99 F (37 C) this afternoon and is forecasted to be hotter tomorrow with Rain.

Working on the Computer today has been quite challenging as my eyes kept shutting. Hopefully by getting to bed earlier tonight will offset tomorrow’s early hour.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Life imposes things on you that you can’t control, but you still have the choice of how you’re going to live through this.

Celine Dion, Singer Entertainer.

2 comments:

  1. Once a bit of omelet is in your mouth, it doesn't matter what shape it was to start with. I know, I know, some people will argue about the lightness of a wonderful egg thing surrounding whatever's inside, but taste-wise, seems the same to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tasty food doesn't often look great in my house either. Especially when dealing with eggs! also my lasagna is always messy but tastes delicious

    ReplyDelete