It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, August 5, 2022

Job Ad Avalanche, Missing Link and Parking Lot Parties.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

When a person with Sleep Apnea has to use a CPAP Machine as a means of survival it can cause problems not only for yourself but for the one you share your bed with. Even with constant adjustments my Mask has a tendency leaking that sounds more like someone Flatulating. It not only wakes me but Kathy as well. Being that we wear different types of Masks different things happen. Last night I just happen to roll in Kathy’s direction when her Mask shot of a succession of Air Bursts that hit me straight in the eyes. That is not the way you want to wake up.

I still managed to be at Planet Fitness by 5:30 this morning and had no problems finding equipment for any of my routines. The place did not start to fill up until I was headed for the showers.

Kathy had just finished doing some morning chores when I got home but had not eaten breakfast. I took care of that by making us each an Egg Over Easy on a Toast along with a glass of Juice.

We had our Regular Coffee and Decafinated Tea over at the Computers. Yesterday I was surprised not to be receiving any Job Ads. This morning when I opened my E-Mail there was an avalanche of Twenty-Seven Ads and Requests waiting for my inspection. One was a request for an In-Person Interview. After a few correspondences I’ll be try again on Monday. This job is for doing an updated version of a process I did over Thirty Years ago. Hopefully I’m a quick study.

As a way of speeding things up for lunch I made Veggie Wraps with the Leftover Stir-Fry while Kathy made a dessert plate with Chocolate Cake and Chocolate Drizzled Strawberries. All healthy food.

There were more Job Ads that continued to trickle in through the course of the afternoon. I also managed to read the Blogs we follow along with Comments to our’s. Shirley mentioned not being able to find the Job Ad that I was referring to. For some reason it would not Underline unless you hoovered your Cursor over it. It was the words Job Ad in that paragraph but I have posted here again for everyone that might have missed it then.

The Weather Network showed our Humidex felt like 1 04 F (40 C) this afternoon. The forecasted Storms went around us again but there are more Storms and Hot Days coming our way in the next week.

For supper we had a Store Bought Medium Thin Crust Mushroom Pizza that I simply added sliced Cherry Tomatoes to. Just that little bit really dressed it up.

I mentioned the other night about some Shady Characters having a private party in our newly redone parking lot. Tonight while I was making supper Kathy saw what appeared to be a family having a Tailgate Picnic at the same spot. Heck the New Management should just start charging everyone a fee to use it so they don’t raise our Rent.

My morning Coffee is starting to wear off so it’s time for bed.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Your boat has not left the drive-way in 15 years.

3 comments: