It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

We're Both Sick and Waiting To Call.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I mentioned last night that Kathy did not hesitate to take the Micky (combination of Tylenol Night-Time Sinus Tablets and the Extra Strength Benyln Cough and Chest Congestion Cough Medicine) before going to bed because she woke up feeling slightly better yesterday morning then the night before.

I slept in until 6:00 this morning. Rather then going to the Gym I planned on doing the Laundry. After sorting and treating what was needed I headed down to the Second Floor Laundry Room. It was nice to see that one of the Washing Machines had been repaired which meant I wouldn’t have to run between the Two Laundry Rooms. By the time I returned to the Apartment with everything folded Kathy was just finishing changing the Bed Linens just after 9:00.

We had a lite breakfast before I put the Folded Laundry away then headed back downstairs with the Linens. There were others doing their Laundry but I was lucky to get a Washer to use.

Heading back to the Apartment I started checking things On-Line. I applied for a single job before continuing with my Blog reading. I wasn’t happy when the Washer was still half full of water when I returned. It took nearly as long to do just our Linens as it did the rest of the washing.

It was a beautiful day outside but with the sound of the Jackhammers we had to keep the Door and Window shut. We settled in to have Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch along with Mandarin Oranges and a Yogurt Cup for dessert.

I considered calling the Insurance Company this afternoon but decided against it. I’ll go spread the Tools out from each of the Toolboxes first to make certain there is nothing else missing before I call it in. Even the On-line Police Report has a way that you can add to it because you don’t always see everything that’s missing right away. Then I looked at the parking lot. There wasn’t an empty spot anywhere and if I was gone more then an Hour there would be a good chance that I would have to park down the street in the adjoining neighbourhood.

I chose to wait until tomorrow after working out at Planet Fitness. Once I would better inspect my Tools I would stop at McDonald’s to pick up lunch because tomorrow is McHappy Day. When you purchase select sandwiches a Dollar for each one will go to help support the operation of Ronald McDonald Houses where families get to stay free when their Children are hospitalized or receiving treatment. So we’ll support a good cause as well as getting something to eat and still be able to park in the building’s lot.

We had Summer Spiral Pasta Salad and a slice of the Roast Beef for supper along with a Chocolate Pudding Cup for dessert.

The 6 o’clock Local News continues to report mainly on the upcoming Provincial Election along with 41 Active Coronavirus Cases for the Windsor/Essex Region.

The Weather Network showed we reached a high of 79 F (26 C) today and the next few days will be better yet.

Out of habit without thinking of Kathy’s Congestion we kissed yesterday. This evening I’m all stuffed up and feeling like crap so we’re both down with this Congestion. Minutes after taking the Buckley’s Cough Syrup that Kathy said was too old I was getting rid of a pack of Phlegm that I didn’t know I had. This might change what I do tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

A woman noticed her husband standing on the bathroom scale sucking in his stomach.

Ha! That’s not going to help,” she said.

Sure it does”, he said. “It’s the only way I can see the numbers.”

2 comments:

  1. Aww, too bad you caught it. I guess its bound to happen living in close quarters. Hopefully it passes soon enough for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally got caught up with your blog. I am sorry to hear about the break-in to your truck and hopefully, insurance will be able to help pay for it.

    I hope Kathy and you get well soon. I have never heard of Buckley’s Cough Syrup so I Googled it...interesting.

    ReplyDelete