It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

I Planned, More Losses and Improving My Skills.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After not going to the Gym for Four Days I Planned on making up for it this morning. (Notice that word Planned.) (Normally when I Plan something it doesn’t happen.) I was in bed right on schedule last night and had the Alarm set for 5:00. After getting an Hour of sleep I started staring at the ceiling and no matter what I did I couldn’t sleep. One of the symptoms of Sleep Apnea is Insomnia.

Rather then fighting it I was up before the Alarm. After a lite snack to keep my sugar up I headed out the door. For some reason I just seemed to be dragging. When I arrived at Planet Fitness I nearly reached the door when I realized my Wallet with my Membership Fob was back home. This was not good.

It didn’t take long to return to the Apartment and again head back to the Gym. The parking lot was full and looking through the windows so were most of the machines.
With other Plans made I headed to Guardian Storage and our Storage Unit. When I off loaded my Tools the other day I had only done a quick glance at what was there. Today I took my time going through the Tool Boxes and Equipment Bags. I noticed my good Tape Measures were not visible and worse yet neither was my Portable Welding Machine.

A quick stop at the Office on the way out I was able to collect the Mail before heading back to the Gym. People were standing outside the door waiting to go in. That told me to head for home.

A Contractor had already taken my spot so I found one at the far end of the lot by the Trail. Once parked I returned to the Scene of the Crime. There was no Welding Machine nor Tape Measures anywhere in the Truck. They had been stolen.

Our Car closest to the path in the middle.
At least it's not down that street.

I was on the Computer making a Supplemental Report to the original Break-In Report when Kathy came out to join me. She slept like a rock only waking to the sound of the Jackhammers this morning and she was breathing much easier. We had Cereal for breakfast before going back to the Computers where I finally finished the Supplemental Report.

There were a number of people asking me to apply for their Production Jobs at minimum wage that I ignored. It would have cost me more in fuel to get to their location every day. Those Companies hire you for production and expect you to supply your own tools to do maintenance at the same rate.

We again had Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch with Mandarin Orange Slices and Yogurt Cups for dessert.

I managed to read most of the Blogs we follow but my eyes started getting heavy. When I tried having a Snap my eyes were wide open. I had thought of going to the Gym but just didn’t have the energy to get there.

Instead I started chopping Broccoli, Carrots, Celery, Green Beans and Onions to make a Stir-Fry. After adding Minced Garlic and some chopped Roast Beef in the mix I cooked up some Spaghetti Noodles for a base. We even topped it all off with some Shredded Cheese. I think Kathy is starting to like my cooking and there’s more Stir-Fry for another meal.

The 6 o’clock Local News continues to report more on the upcoming Provincial Election.

The Weather Network showed we reached a high of 81 F (27 C) early this afternoon.

The Police updated my report but left the File Number the same after 7:00 so I’ll call the Insurance Company tomorrow. I didn’t make it to the Gym nor did I have a Snap. I’m hoping to sleep better tonight.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Anyone in your family ever died right after saying, "Hey, y'all watch this."

3 comments:

  1. Here's hoping your insurance company is able to help out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also recall you lost some tools at your former job when they had a break-in could those also be covered?

    Your stir fry looks delicious. I hope you had a pleasant sleep last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stir fry looks good indeed! Too bad about more missing tools but I'm not sad about the gym at 5 am! Good grief, that is definitely too much planning! Ha ha

    ReplyDelete