It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

At It Again and Construction Break.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I was awake before the Alarm went off at 6:00 this morning so after waiting a bit I finally got up. Even though my Hip is still acting up I needed to go to the Gym. I arrived at Planet Fitness around 6:30 and was surprised how many people were already exercising.

Even though I believe it was my Cardio Exercise that caused my problem I simply returned to it at half the intensity and for only a Five Minute run. It was enough to get the blood flowing without stirring the Pain in my Hip. I managed all the Arm Exercises but avoided the ones that would affect the Hip. Again I was leaving shortly after 8:00 with plans for showering at home.

I barely had the Car backed in next to the Truck in our parking lot when Three Contractors Vehicles took the remaining spots. When I walked into the Apartment Kathy was already up due to the noise from the Jackhammers that started before 7:30.

Sitting at the Computers checking Messages and reading Blogs it felt strange around 9:00 when the outside clatter stopped. Checking to see why we were happy to see it was pouring Rain outside. Puddles that weren’t there when I returned had formed to a fair size. We were nasty when we wished it to last all day so we could enjoy some peace and quiet without having to leave. (It Did!)

When it came time to have lunch we enjoyed Italian Wedding Soup but we also finished the little bit of Leftover Greek Pasta Salad as a side along with Chocolate Cake for dessert.

There had only been Two Job Ads that did not interest me because of their location all morning. Later in the afternoon about Twelve Pages of Thirty Ads each suddenly appeared. I actually bid on one not far from where I had worked Three Years ago and they are looking for a T.I.G. Welder. That was a field I excelled in.

The Walk-In Clinic I went to last week called to say the results were in from the Ultra Sound. When I asked about going in to get the results they said I should see my Family Doctor for that. I already have an appointment made.

Trying to change our diets while not working I got busy in the kitchen making a Stir-Fry for supper. I chopped Broccoli, Carrots, Celery, Green Beans, Mushrooms, Onions and Peppers. I’ve learned not to chop them so fine for these types of meals. As it was cooking I also cooked up just enough Spaghetti Noodles for a base. It all tasted great and there’s Leftovers for another meal.

The 6 o’clock Local News reported on the upcoming Provincial Election.

The Weather Network showed we reached a high of 52 F (11 C) early this afternoon.

If it’s not Raining tomorrow we might be finding someplace to go so we don’t have to listen to the Noise.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Jack Daniels makes your list of "Most Admired People."

1 comment:

  1. That is a good looking stir fry assembly you did there. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete