It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Rata Tata Tat and Kathy’s Soldiering On.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Since I am trying to only go to the Gym every other day I stayed in bed until 7:30 this morning. I’d barely gotten to the kitchen when the Contractors started using the Jackhammers again. There were Water Puddles from the overnight Rain filling the parking lot and Clouds filling the sky.

I kept breakfast simple by serving Cereal and Coffee/Tea. Kathy was feeling stuffy even though she slept the entire night.

It was a repeat of yesterday reviewing lots of Job Ads throughout the day but only making One Application after supper. I even tried signing into a couple more Job Search Sites. Even though I was specific about the search area one of those Sites was sending me Job Ads in Europe and Asia. (And I thought Toronto was too far.)

Kathy's Omelette

Kathy wasn’t feeling any better so tried having a Snap (Short Nap). She did so well that I had to wake her because lunch was ready. I made an Open-Faced Omelette with the reheated Leftover Stir-Fry Vegetables and Shredded Cheese on top. I’m surprising myself by actually making some tasty dishes. No I’m not going to work in a restaurant. Everyone would starve waiting their turn.

My larger Omelette.

We continued working on our Computers while listening to the noise. Around 3:00 it suddenly became quiet because the Contractors were putting Cement in some of the old drain holes. There is talk they’ll be installing larger Catch Basins as a way to better drain the parking lot. Looking out there were very few Clouds and the Sun was brightly shining.

The 6 o’clock Local News reported on the upcoming Provincial Election.

Half way through the News I started to cook a Store Bought Medium Thin Crust Hawaiian Pizza for supper. Kathy struggled to eat half her share.

The Weather Network showed we reached a high of 59 F (15 C) early this afternoon.

Even though I offered to take Kathy to the Walk-In Clinic this evening she refused. She made it to bed early knowing that if she’s not feeling better in the morning we’ll be going to the Clinic.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You know You're Over The Hill When Conversations with people your own age often turn into "duelling ailments."

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully Kathy is feeling better today when she woke up.
    We have pollen starting seams like it's late this year. You two take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope Kathy is doing OK.

    ReplyDelete