It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2022

No Energy and Clearing Up.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Stubborn as I am with the new Mickies to help us fight this Congestion I was up at 5:00 this morning with every intention of exercising. Surprisingly I was breathing clearly but it wasn’t until 5:45 that I arrived at Planet Fitness and didn’t waste any time getting started. No matter how hard I tried after Eight Days I seemed to have lost my energy. I tried lighting the load slightly but ended up leaving by 7:00 gasping for each breath I was taking.

Back at the Apartment I simply sat in my chair attempting to read at the Computer. I’m certain my eyes were closed more then open at that point. It was just before 8:00 when Kathy looked around the door and seemed surprised to see me there. As we had our morning fruit we compared notes on how we felt. We’d both done well overnight but were starting to backslide as the morning progressed.

Instead of having Coffee/Tea this morning we both enjoyed a cup of Neo Citran Daytime. Each time we had a sip our breathing improved until we were both experiencing large amounts of Phlegm breaking loose. The more we improved the worse our Throats were feeling so we each took a Buckley’s Cough Drop. (Just picked them up last night. You don’t need the Cough Syrup with these.) Just like the commercial said “Taste terrible but it Works” again held true. If Halls are too strong for you then don’t try these. Even more Phlegm came out.

Better looking sky today.

With all that happening we only had Lipton Cup-O-Soup for lunch.

Without the noise of the Contractors the slight breeze coming in our Balcony Door kept us feeling Comfortable. Considering we are on the Eighth Floor might have something to do with it.

The Weather Network showed we reached a high of 82 F (28 C) but feeling like 88 F (31 C). We’d later have Rain to cool us back to more seasonal temperatures.

For supper I made another Stir-Fry adding Broccoli, Carrots, Cauliflower, Celery, Minced Garlic, Mushrooms and Onions. Trying to clean up old stock Spaghetti Noodles were again used as a base with Carbonated Juice (Fake Wine) as our refreshment and a slice of Chocolate Cake for dessert.

As we sit at the Computers our Congestion seemed to be again building so we have already taken steps to fight it. With lots of Phone Calls to make tomorrow I have to be on my A Game.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Warp drive describes the condition of your car.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if it would work for you but I have read that putting Vick's on your feet and then putting on socks before you go to bed helps with congestion and coughs. Maybe worth a try?! Hope you both get better soon!

    ReplyDelete