It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2022

Plans, Feedback and Chores.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even though I had Plans and we both slept fairly soundly and I knew my Plans were out the window when I saw the time on the Clock. I barely got to the other room when Kathy joined me for breakfast which was a Blueberry Muffin and a glass of Juice.

Kathy was experiencing lots of Feedback with her New Hearing Aids to the point it was giving her a Headache. With my insistence she put her Old ones in and had no Feedback. We’ll return them for a check up this week.

After sitting at the Computers for a brief amount of time the bright sunshine had us wishing we had someplace else to be with more to do.

Instead we settled for a bowl of Split Pea with Ham Soup for lunch along with Grapes, a couple of Dark Chocolate Mints and the last of the Vanilla Cake for dessert.

As soon as we finished eating I started gathering things to modify the Toilette Cabinet. When cutting you want to apply Masking Tape where you will be cutting so the material doesn’t Splinter. I was certain there was some in the Apartment but could not find any.

Kathy in the meantime had been outside on the Balcony cleaning the residue off the Balcony Door and our Bistro Set.

Having seen The Weather Network for the rest of the week I took the time to remove our Air Conditioner Cover from the sleeve. Now it will be simply a mater of turning it on when it gets too uncomfortable. It also showed we only reached a high of 79 F (26 C) but if you were in the direct sunlight it felt much warmer.

Not wanting to spend the entire afternoon at the Computer I started going through the Pill Doucettes one by one. Even though most still had a lot of Pills and Vitamins in them only a few had exactly what they should contain for a daily dosage. It would likely have taken less time to completely empty all the Doucettes and start over fresh. I got Half completed.

We were both surprised to see it was nearly supper time but what to have. I modified a Store Bought Thin Crust Medium Spinach Pizza by adding finely chopped Mushroom and Peppers then adding additional shredded Mozzarella Cheese. It was tasty but so filling Kathy could not eat her half.

The 6 o’clock Local News reported on the upcoming Provincial Election.

We both enjoyed warm showers this evening because we’ll be off to an early start tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

I love to win; but I love to lose almost as much. I love the thrill of victory, and I also love the challenge of defeat.

Lou Gehirg, Major League Baseball Player

2 comments:

  1. I don't understand why the hearing aid people don't get it right at first. It is their job after all. Nice adjustments to the pizza. Looks tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all are experiencing some very nice temperatures. After looking at your tasty meals...I am hungry now :-(

    ReplyDelete