It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2022

Errands, Comments and Neo Citran.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even after self medicating ourselves before going to bed last night we still woke all congested this morning. I had Planned (there’s that word) on going to the Gym this morning. In the past I’ve done that and by doing Cardio Workouts had raise my core temperature enough that it helped in my recover faster. Unfortunately I didn’t go to the Gym when I woke at 2:00. I finally shut the Alarm off Five Minutes before it was supposed to wake me at 5:00. That was when I finally fell asleep.

We slept past 8:00 and felt just as bad a when we went to bed. Our Mickies didn’t work the way they were supposed to even though Kathy said she slept soundly. Breakfast was a Banana and a Hot Beverage that we brought over to the Computers. There were no Job Ads sent for my viewing until well after lunch.

We had some errands to run after we soaked our feet in an Epson Salts Bath.

Seeing the changes to the Weather outside we were out the door before 11:00. Our destination was our daughter Karen’s home to pick up a bag of Rhubarb she had left on the counter for us. We wore our Masks and visited for Five Minutes with Tyler and Jessie making certain they knew we were protecting them for a change. It wasn’t until Kathy was giving Sanford and Nova biscuits that I realized we gad left the Camera at home.

Heading over to Canadian Tire you could see a severe storm brewing to the South-Side of the road while looking North was beautiful sunshine. I replaced my stolen Tape Measures today since they were “On Sale”. Kathy also added a Dragon Plant to our indoor air purification arsenal.
We stopped at Wendy’s where we had our usual Chicken Wraps, Small Chocolate Frosties and Seniors Soft Drinks for lunch.

We stopped at Guardian Storage where we collected our Mail. Passing by the gas stations Regular Gasoline is now over $2.00 /Litre or $7.57/US Gallon.

A quick stop at Dollarama had us getting some walking exercise in while we picked up a few food stocks there.

By the time we got to Zehr’s grocery store my Hip was telling me to sit down. I gritted my teeth and only walked to the products we needed.

Our Folding Two Wheeled Shopping Cart had everything upstairs in a single trip. Inside the Apartment we were tired but it wasn’t from over exertion it was from the continued Congestion.

In response to some Comments most Doctor’s Offices in the area are only seeing patients by appointments and if you have Cold Symptoms or Congestion they will simply FAX a Prescription to your Pharmacy without seeing you in the Office. I have an appointment this coming week but when they call to remind me they will ask if I have certain Symptoms. They might cancel my appointment.

One thing about this Congestion is the lack of Appetite we’ve had. We had a bit of Summer Spring Roll Pasta Salad for supper.

The 6 o’clock Local News reported on the Mass Shooting in Boston and more on the upcoming Provincial Election

The Weather Network showed we reached a high of 82 F (28 C) shortly after lunch but it cooled down due to the surrounding Showers.

Not being able to stand the constant Coughing we returned to the nearby Shoppers Drug Mart. We found Neo Citran that might help us to start to heal. I used it years ago and it worked then.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You know you’re RV trash when your generator drowns out the sound of nearby planes taking off.

2 comments:

  1. I had some kind of crud last month. Not covid. Tested twice and noth negative. But I thought the congestion and coughing were never going away. And I never did find anything that really worked. Lasted about 3 weeks and one day I realized I wasn't continually coughing. So hang in there and hopefully it doesn't stick around too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping today when I read your blog that you would be reporting that you both were feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete