It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Long Sleep, Blog Reading and Low Numbers.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Having to stay close to my work day sleeping hours is causing a bit of a problem for my weekends. I slept in a little past 7:00 this morning and the timer on my CPAP Machine showed we’d been connected for 8:59 minutes. I’ve never been one that required much sleep to survive but lately it seems that’s changed.

Kathy joined me by 8:00 for Toast at breakfast.

Sitting at the Computers I actually had all the Morning Blogs we follow read by 11:30 when we had Chicken Noodle Soup for an early lunch along with a piece of the Banana Nut Bread that Kathy baked for dessert.

As soon as the Dishes were cleaned up I finally took the time to soak my feet in an Epson Salt bath. I’ve needed to do this for some time but kept putting it off. Between some extra chores and more On-Line research I did manage to get a couple of short bouts of exercise in. These were not my normal all out routines but they are keeping me going.

For supper I made a Caesars Salad while Kathy grilled a couple of Basa Fillets that we topped off with a glass of Carbonated Juice (Fake Wine).

On the 6 o’clock Local News the Windsor/Essex Region had 21 New Coronavirus Cases.

Today’s high temperature reached 68 F (20 C) but will slowly increase throughout the week.

There were more Blogs to read this evening before we watched “The Good Witch” this evening.

Tomorrow we’ll be running errands and enjoying the great outdoors.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You think Hamlet is on the McDonald's breakfast menu.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a day off today (Monday) so enjoy! It was a gorgeous day!
    We've had no C-19 cases for 3 days in our county so things are definitely looking up (again).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently June 22 we open to Americans. I can only assume this means the inter-provincial restrictions will also cease for Canadians.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your day off! Kathy's banana nut bread looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not surprised you slept more. SIX floors. I'm still agog. And as in the previous comment, yes, I would be happy to have some of that banana bread.

    ReplyDelete