It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, May 1, 2021

Dealing With Spam and Birthday Wishes.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Neither of us understand why suddenly we aren’t having any problems sleeping at night. As a fact we are sleeping so well that we’re sleeping-in.

When I first looked outside there wasn’t a Cloud in the sky but yet there was a Southern breeze that was rattling our open Balcony Door.

Checking the Blog’s E-mail I found the same Spam Message attached to exactly Ten Blogs waiting Moderation. Wanting to know what she did after breaking up with her Two Timing Boyfriend was nothing that interested my curiosity.

This morning I applied again for the same job that I had already applied for Eleven Times. I hadn’t even heard whether they had turned down my last application.

When I started reading the Blogs on our sidebar I found the same Spam Message that I got rid of. By marking one as Spam Blogger removed all of them at once and will continue to recognize it in the future.

When Kathy got up she wished me Happy Birthday. I appreciated it and all the comments we got from yesterday’s Blog but I have to set the record straight. Kathy’s Birthday is April 29th and mine is May 1st so we normally celebrate those special days together on April 30th. The gifted meals worked out perfect for our Private Celebration. My sister called and wished me a “One Day Earlyas she called it because she wasn’t sure if she’d be home to call me today.

We were mostly back on track today by having Italian Wedding Soup for lunch along with a Yogurt Cup, Maple Cookies and a Shared Orange for dessert.

We managed to accomplish some research along with some Data Entries through the afternoon. Looking out the sky was filled with Clouds.

Shortly after 4:00 I started cleaning and slicing the Celery Root we had in the Fridge. Once It had been boiled and cooled then Kathy breaded it and sauteed it. We were nearly done eating it as our meal before I thought about taking a picture.

Surprisingly the Golf Tournament in Florida that was on was immediately shut down when the 6 o’clock Local News came on. The Windsor/Essex Region had 45 New Coronavirus Cases bring the Active Cases to 409.

The weather showed it was Raining but it was dry outside. The 35 MPH Wind Gusts made it feel cooler then the 63 F (17 C) temperature it was.

Again we’d both like to Thank Everyone for the Birthday Wishes.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Why did the Jedi cross the road?


To get to the Dark Side.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! Looks and sounds like it was a good and yummy day with the gifted meals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you. Stupid spammers. What is their problem. Wish they would just leave people alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well since I don't read your blog until the morning after you post this is now a belated birthday wish, I hope it was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang..... I was expecting you to tell us all what she about that cheating boyfriend.

    Happy belated birthdays to both you.

    ReplyDelete