It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, May 7, 2021

Making Numbers Count.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Since the night-time temperatures have been staying above the Freezing Mark we’ve taken the heavier Bedcover off our bed. Last night our low temp was around Forty but we kept waking throughout the night which also meant making up for that lost sleep later this morning.

I couldn’t let Kathy sleep too late this morning so after a couple of quick chores I opened the Bedroom Blinds that then let lots of beautiful Sunshine into the room. It wasn’t long before we were having breakfast and agreeing about being cold last night but when I suggested putting the Bedcover back on the bed at night she did not agree.

The table was cleared by 9:30 and converted to a work area. Kathy spent the morning checking things On-Line while I worked at filling our Pill Doucettes with Medications and Vitamins. After filling them for the next Six and a Half Weeks I was clearing the table by noon.

Kathy made Baked Beans on Toast for lunch along with a shared Mandarin Orange as well as more of the Chocolate Chip and Nut Bread we brought home from our daughter Karen on Sunday for our dessert.

Even though the Doucettes were finished I still needed to adjust my Spreadsheet that I use for keeping track of every Capsule, Gel Tab and Tablet we have in our possession. That is how I know when more have to be picked up. An Hour later I repackaged the Case and had it all put away.

Nice and Wet.

The only Job Ads I saw today were some I’d already applied for. There were also quite a few Blogs for me to read. The forecasted Thunderstorm started around 2:30 and continued for hours exactly the way the Radar showed it would happen.

On the 6 o’clock Local News they talked about the Coronavirus Nation and Province Wide but gave no Numbers for the Windsor/Essex Region.

Our high temperature only reached 57 F (14 C) around 2:00 this afternoon but by News Time it was down to 43 F (6 C).

We finished the Leftover Chicken Fajitas along with an Acorn Squash for our late supper.

We later watched a new “Blue Bloodsepisode this evening.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

My girlfriend and I often laugh about how competitive we are. But I laugh more.

1 comment:

  1. It would be so much better if you could control the temperature in your apartment year round so that you don't have to suffer for too cold or too hot temps to get a comfortable sleep. Hope one of these days you get lucky with your job search.

    ReplyDelete