It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Bound To Happen, Playing In The Rain and Lite Meal.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

It was bound to happen. I managed to arrive at work before Paul the Owner. Before I could get inside the Clouds started dropping all the precious moisture they were holding.

My Tools were ready to start the day when the Clock showed it was time. Having gotten the Wheels just before leaving yesterday I was to finish the Carrier Transporter in just over an Hour. Not wanting to overstep my choices I had asked Kharen the Supervisor for input and he suggested using lightweight materials. Even with a suggestion he insisted on lightweight materials. Twenty Minutes after I delivered it he wanted changes. Should have done it my way to start.


Yesterday when he asked that I make as many parts as I could for the
Proto-Type Carriers he must have thought I would just twiddle my thumbs or something. When he asked again today he started freaking out that I had made too many. I eased his mind saying the pieces could be used to make make or repair other Carriers. Now I’ve been lined up to rebuild a Door and Frame on the Degreaser Line that are presently rusting through.

Kathy spotted someone walking around a Car in the parking lot talking on a Cell Phone in the Rain. Finally he starts putting on Hockey Gear so that he he could practice in the Rain. Later for lunch she had Italian Wedding Soup for lunch and got some reading done.

Wanting something lite for supper we had a Medium Sized Store Bought Thin Crust Vegetarian Pizza. That and a Coffee were all we needed for our meal.

On the 6 o’clock Local News the Windsor/Essex Region reported 2 New Coronavirus Deaths bringing the total to our area to 426. There were also 297 Active Cases of which 159 were Variants of Concern.

Even though it was basically a Rainy day moments after I arrived home our temperature reached a high of 75 F (24 C). We are also forecasted to have below seasonal temperatures for the next week.

We watched “New Amsterdam” this evening.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What do computers snack on?


Microchips.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like work is being quite a surprise for your employer and supervisor. They've got somebody who actually thinks and gets it done. Glad Kathy was up and about today. I'd be still in bed after 10 floors the day before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered what the pictures of the guy in the red car were related to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Under 300, the area is coming along well. Maybe, just maybe we'll be able to get out there this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate your work ethic but don't overdo things too much. They likely will just keep want more and more each day.

    ReplyDelete