It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, December 29, 2023

New Shoes On The Way.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Just when I thought that my retirement routine was finally starting to develop, I blew it. It was past 9:00 this morning before I opened my eyes, but part of the reason for that was my waking too many times to count and staring at the ceiling. When that happens, my unintentional movements, disturb Kathy’s sleep, so she slept an additional Half Hour to make up for it.

At least it wasn’t Raining this morning, so after checking numerous things on the Computers we headed out the door. It was already past lunch so the first thing we did was to use a Coupon at A&W to buy our meal. It also gave us a chance to people watch.

The more my Hip/Leg Problem lingers, it seems the harder it has been to put my shoes on and to remove them. Kathy resolved that by buying me a pair of Sketchers Hands Free Slip-Ins. The first time I wore them was Christmas Day. They are comfortable and work as advertised.

Kathy herself has been struggling with her shoes as well, so after lunch we headed to the Tecumseh Mall where The Shoe Company is located. We found the Sketchers Shoes we were looking for, only they were out of Kathy’s size. A quick check of their computers and Kathy will have her new shoes in the New Year.

We walked around the Mall, seeing a few new stores, but also noting many that have left. By the time we (I) hobbled back to the Car a Drizzle was again coming down.

Once home, we went back on the Computers. I mentioned how Google had mysteriously allowed me to Sign-In the other day. It did it again today and like before still does not allow me to leave Comments or upload Pictures. I’ll keep trying.

On the 6 o’clock Local News the Weather Guesser noted the unusually mild temperatures we have been getting lately, will slowly be leaving the area.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

RIP boiling water.

You will be mist.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in Ohio and we have seen the death of several malls as people turn to online shopping.

    ReplyDelete