It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Still Off and Major Oops.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

As per usual, things were quiet when I walked into the Plant this morning. I took a peek around to see if there were any more Repairs or Touch-ups, but did not see any. It was at that time Mile informed me Sorough had called in saying he was still sick, but should be in tomorrow.

I busied myself cleaning up after yesterday’s Rebuild, before a Touch-up showed up. It would be a routine throughout the day, until right after the lunch break. There was a Major Machinist Oops that took nearly an Hour to fix.

When I spoke with Kathy at lunch, I mentioned stopping at Princess Auto to pick up some Solderless Connectors that I try to keep stocked in my Organizer. They were “On Sale” at less then Half Price.

I also stopped at Guardian Storage to collect the Mail and put things I had to put in my Storage Unit as well as the Trailer.

According to the 6 o’clock Local News, temperatures across North America are starting to be more seasonal, with some places changing their landscape colour to White.

Ten Days and counting.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.


Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Your wife's hairdo was once ruined by a ceiling fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment