It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, December 30, 2023

Happy New Year.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even though it was not an undisturbed sleep last night we still managed to be up much earlier this morning.

Between my Problems and Kathy just wanting to have a quiet day we spent most of our day at the Computers catching up on everyone else’s adventures.

After lunch I set up the Epson Foot Bath so that I could deal with Kathy’s Foot Problems. It is a little trickier for me to do this with my own Hip/Leg Problem. Even so when I was finished Kathy was able to walk around Pain-Free in her feet.

I have continued trying to resolve the Google/Blogger issue. There have been moments that show I’m logged in, but as soon as I attempt to leave a Comment a message appears telling me otherwise.

Watching the 6 o’clock Local News on the weekends is getting more frustrating. They are either pre-empted by Sports, a Reality Show or give us news far outside our area.

Since tomorrow is New Years Eve, Kathy and I would like to wish everyone a Safe and Happy New Year. Please if you Drink, Don’t Drive. We want to know you remain healthy.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

I can’t control what’s fair and unfair. I can’t control the nature of the business or the nature of society or the nature of the world, but what I can control is how I choose to see the world and what I choose to put back into it.

Aisha Tyler, actor, comedian, and activist

5 comments: