It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

He Was Listening.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After the Alarm went off this morning, I almost went back to sleep. In all my working career it never happened, so I wasn’t starting now. As we near the end of the Fall season, our temperatures seemed to be getting more mild, maybe that had something to do with it.

After putting on my Coveralls and walking over to the PTA, a quick glance at the Rack put a smile on my face. I’ve mentioned how much Sorough’s welding has improved since I began teaching him, when he came around the corner, his face lit up when I pointed to the freshly channelled Feedscrew, waiting to be welded. His words were, he was doing it all by himself and I could only watch. I was very impressed with the finished result. I’m certain Mile will be happy.

While he worked on that, it gave me the chance to do a few touch-ups. One was on a Unit that was shipped to the Customer only last week. When the operator went to clean out the machine, he accidentally dropped a Steel Bar in the hopper. Luckily, only an Inch of the Flight was missing, so within a Half Hour it was rebuilt and ready for the Buffers.

I stopped at Pita Pit to pick up a Healthier version of Fast Food for supper.

Kathy managed to get some store walking exercise in today.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What word is always spelled wrong in the dictionary?



Wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment