It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, December 1, 2023

My Coffeeless Day.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Whenever I get ready to go to work, I make my Coffee in my Travel Mug. This morning when I moved it closer to the door, somehow, I missed the table. The Mug fell to the floor, where the lid popped off spilling the contents onto my foot. Quickly sticking my foot under the Bathtub Faucet, I was able to avoid a severe burn. I made another Coffee while cleaning up the mess.

Our vehicles were getting a good cleaning this morning, all compliments of Mother Nature. There are still lots of drivers that don’t take weather conditions into consideration as they zig-zag through traffic. As the saying goes “You must first be Young and Foolish, before you become Old and Wise”.

I briefly spoke with Mile, while getting my Coveralls on. When I turned gather my Lunchbag and Coffee, I again knocked it to the floor. It was a long day without my Coffee.

After getting the Burner going to warm the Seven-Inch Feedscrew Bearing-Surface, Sorough and I managed to get everything necessary to complete the job. That was when I was told about welding a Plug in another Unit. I had everything set up to TIG Weld the Plug when Mile said to just concentrate on the Seven-Inch.

We had homed the entire PTA System as well as calibrating the Powder Flow, all before hitting the “Begin to Weld” button. That did not stop the constant problems we had with the consistency of the flow. Each time we had to service the Torch, in order to achieve Clean and Accurate welds. Instead of finishing by noon, we didn’t get it buried until after 3:00.

Even though there was a lot of traffic, it flowed unrestricted, and I was home shortly after 4:00. Kathy had a rough day with her Cough, so she stayed in.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What happened to the dog who swallowed a firefly?


It barked with de light!

2 comments:

  1. That's not a good way to start out without coffee ☕.
    We're getting that s word down here in the desert.
    But it's only got three letters sun 🌞.
    Kathy you better get better. You two take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry but I had to chuckle with your coffee mishaps. There are days, and there are days!

    ReplyDelete