It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, December 3, 2023

Progress Made.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even though I didn’t get to the Gym this morning, I was still at my Computer before 6:30. The reason for doing so on a day off, is so that it won’t be so had to get to sleep tonight, as I return to my workweek schedule. This will only happen Two more times, before I walk out that door for the final time.

Kathy still had a rough night, but she seemed to be doing better when she joined me, just after 8:00. We sat for a bit, before having our Egg on Toast for breakfast.

We both had things that needed accomplishing today so we got an early start. First I started by having my Computer upgrade its drivers and operating programs. It would be after lunch, by the time everything was running top notch. I even managed to get the Printer working, which is great for making copies of our Medical Reports. The Local Hospitals Computerized Records were Hacked and many of the Electronic Records destroyed. My Computer, still will not log into Google or upload Pictures, but I’ll keep working at it.

Kathy finished decorating our Pencil Tree.

While all that was taking place, I was working on the Dining Room Table, setting up Kathy’s New Laptop. This Window’s 11 Operating System, will take some getting used to. I managed to add many of the Shortcuts that were on her old machine, but there is still more to be installed.

Just after 4:00 we headed out the door. Our daughter Karen’s family had a special celebration in London and asked we let Sanford out and feed him his supper. His tail never stopped wagging the entire time we were there, but he wasn’t going outside unless we went with him. Soon we’ll be able to visit with him more often.

It was past 5:30 when we stopped at KFC for supper. It has been a long time and we were not really that hungry so we each settled on a Chicken Slider. The place was empty when we arrived, but before we sat down there was a line out the door along with another at the Drive-Thru.

We finished the evening, watching another Hallmark Movie. It’s nice getting into the Christmas Spirit.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What did the beach say when the tide came in?


Long time no sea.”

1 comment:

  1. I still can not get my WIFI printer to work with my new computer. WINDOWS 11!!!! I can upload pictures from my camera now. Plug in cable to phone and computer. Click on the Explorer file (looks like file folder at bottom of screen). If you have a Galaxy phone, click on Galaxy folder, then Internal storage, then DCIM, then camera. For putting pics on blog, drag to desktop.

    ReplyDelete