It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, December 24, 2023

Christmas Greeting and Shopping.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I tried to catch up on some long-lost sleep last night, but it will take time before my body becomes used to Retirement Time again. My early start to the day could not be blamed on light shining around our Blinds this morning, because we could barely see the end of the parking lot due to Fog.

Even though I had completed filling our Doucettes yesterday, the job wasn’t finished yet. I had to record the remaining Pills and Vitamins into the Spreadsheet, so I know which ones have to be replaced for the next time the Doucettes are filled.

I also tried again to sign in to Google, which also controls my signing into Blogger. That is stopping me from uploading Pictures and making Comments. The Comment part is really weird, because some go through as Anonymous, while others show as a Fault Occurred, please try again and again and again and again. When I stop rushing, maybe I’ll solve this problem.

I do not like to procrastinate, especially for a day as special as tomorrow. Kathy claimed the new Laptop was enough, but there was no surprise for her to open. With the unpredictable hours of the Job and the Hip/Leg Pain, I had not gotten my shopping done.

I dropped Kathy off at Walmart so she could get some walking exercise in. I proceeded across the street where I was able to fulfill my quest. Before driving back, I called her on the phone, so she knew which door to meet me at.

Together we stopped at A&W to have an early supper. It also gave time for the traffic to thin down a bit.

Back at the Apartment, I had to complete a second chore for the weekend. Luckily, by doing an extra week’s worth of Medications last night, Laundry and Doucettes will no longer fall on the same week. Lucky for me, now that the New Laundry Room on the Second Floor has opened, there are more Washers and Dryers, so more people can do this chore more quickly.

With an outing scheduled for the morning, Kathy and I chose to exchange our gifts this evening.

We both would also like to extend a Merry Christmas Greeting to all our Readers and their Families. Just remember the true meaning of the day.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus?



Claustrophobic.

5 comments: