It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, March 12, 2023

Catching Up At Home.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Since I don’t seem to wake up early on my days off without the Alarm, I made certain that it was set before going to bed last night. There was a problem with that, considering that I left it set as if it were a weekday, and I got to bed around Midnight.

I fought the urge to shut the Alarm when it went off and was soon heading out the door. The Traffic Lights were not co-operating this morning, so it was just after 5:00 when I arrived at Planet Fitness. With the change to Daylight Saving Time there were only Two other people working out and they soon left. Even though I struggled due to the lack of sleep (Four Hours), I managed to get through Three Complete Sets on the Free Weights, along with my Cardio and Cool Down workouts on the Exercycle to get the Heart pumping. Even though the roads had been clear when I headed to the Gym, but by the time I left there was a White Hue on the Car when I was about to leave.

Having just gotten some breakfast Coupons recently I stopped at Wendy’s on the way home. Using an Insulated Shopping Bag, I was home with a hot breakfast by 8:30 DST. Kathy was still in bed and thought that she had slept in, but she hadn’t. Both the Bacon and Sausage Sandwiches were good, but the Home Fries were a bit on the Spicy side for Kathy.

Settling in at the Computers with our Coffees I soon came down with Heavy Eye Syndrome causing me problems while catching up on the Blogs we read. I had to keep pacing the floor in order to stay awake.

Due to the size of breakfast we had, it was nearly 2:00 when we sat down to enjoy Split Pea with Ham Soup and Cheese on Crackers for lunch. We also enjoyed the last of the Tuxedo Cake for dessert.

Besides reading more Blogs this afternoon I also had to do some Data Entries that I’ll be using on future Posts. My eyes closed a few times before I got up to walk around again.

When the 6 o’clock Local News was Pre-Empted by the same Golf Tournament as yesterday we watched a Hallmark Movie to invigorate ourselves. It was past 7:00 when we had a Medium Thin Crust Store Bought Mushroom Pizza for supper.

Here is hoping all our friends that made it to the Southwest have improved weather. I was surprised to read that our friend Bill from On Our Way had to write a Government Test, just to be qualified to fly his Remote-Controlled Airplanes, not just in Canada but in the US as well. Congratulations Bill.
We’ll see what tomorrow brings.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

The rules are simple. Take your work, but never yourself seriously. Pour on love and whatever skill you have, and it will come out.

Chuck Jones, American Animator, Producer, and Director

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention. Last year I wrote the test to fly down here in the States, it was a piece of cake, right in line with the type of flying we do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rick you are so disciplined to get up so early on your day off! Hope your work week will not be as strenuous.

    ReplyDelete