It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, March 19, 2023

Winter’s End Or Beginning and Homework.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Since we had gotten up before 7:00 yesterday, it didn’t really feel like I had slept in enough to recharge. I left the Alarm set for the same time for this morning so I could get up early and gain a bit more sleep as well. Just like yesterday I woke before the Alarm would go off. That meant I got an early start but slept later than the weekdays.

There was a Heavy Frost on the windshield when I headed out to the Car. After getting it cleaned so I could safely see, it was shortly after 7:00 when I arrived at Planet Fitness this morning. There were only a handful exercising when I arrived but over Fifty when I left. Even though at present I am only exercising One Day a Week, I am slowly rebuilding my stamina and was able to complete my Three Set Routine on all my exercises without feeling run down.

There was another surprise waiting when I got back to the Apartment. Kathy was still asleep, so I busied myself mixing up Banana Pancakes for our breakfast. She must have smelled the freshly pealed Banana because the next thing I knew, she had joined me in the living room. They were perfect and I made them just slightly smaller, which we both appreciated.

I apologize to our Blogging Friends. Even though I am reading your posts, I have so much going on that I haven’t got time to leave Comments. I am hoping that will change soon.

It was Italian Wedding Soup with Havarti Cheese on Crackers for lunch, along with a piece of Chocolate Cake for dessert.

Can you believe I had Homework to do after lunch. Mile and the Company have agreed to have the Manufacturers of the Plasma Transfer Arc check it over. The Programmers asked for more detail of what is happening.

Winds were higher than yesterday.

Being that I am presently the only person in the Plant that knows how to operate the Machine and sees the problems. I had to write a Seven Hundred Word Description as to what is happening. I printed out a Hard Copy that the company will E-Mail to the company so they can possibly come up with a quick fix.

With that out of the way we headed out to get a few errands completed.

The first was at Dollarama for a few needed supplies. It was crazy busy.

Since it was after 5:00 we went to Pita Pit, where we again enjoyed one of their Chicken/Veggie Pitas. Since I started working here I had no problem eating my Southwestern Pita, stuffed with Jalapeno and Hot Banana Peppers. Kathy had the more traditional Pita and still has Half for lunch tomorrow.

Not wanting Kathy to have any problems with the Car we went to the Pioneer gas station where we topped off at $1.333/Litre ($5.045/US Gallon). It has been over a year since we saw prices that low. As we drove by other stations, most had their prices Eight Cents/Litre higher.

We were surprised how few people were getting their groceries at the Zehr’s grocery store. Of course 6:00 is when many eat their Sunday meals. We only needed some Cereal and Veggies so we weren’t there long.

With less than Twenty Hours until the beginning of Spring, the Temperature, Precipitation and Wind make you think Winter is about to start.

We’ll let you know how our week turns out.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Know You're Over The Hill When

You start videotaping daytime game shows.

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry. Commenting on my blog is a whole less important to me than you nice folks getting back on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully next year you and Kathy will be where it is much warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping you retire again and make it down south to warmer weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I am in the south. This mornings temp ....21!

    ReplyDelete